Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

DAY ELEVEN
'Twas a Happy Hearts Day for Heidee and Remcyl; but not for Dylan

Well whaddya know, I actually got my Valentines wish last night. I got a rose! Hehehe. Babaw!

When I got home to an empty apartment last night, I broke out the Endless Love: Autumn in My Heart dvds that I borrowed from Keso. Then I proceeded to watch the first few episodes of the Koreanovela while eating dinner (pinakbet, if you must know). I had seen this before while it aired on GMA, but I wasn't able to start the series. Turns out this is such a sobfest, right from the beginning. Heavy drama! By the time Maya got home I was sniffling because they found out that Jenny was not really their daughter and had been switched at birth.

When Gay arrived I invited her to Starbucks with me and Maya. Jess, who was getting ready for work (night shift) said he'd come with us. So off we walked to Starbucks in Waltermart. On our way there we encountered a guy selling flowers. I pointed it out to Jess and he bought three roses. Then when we were seated in Starbucks, he gave each of us one rose in exchange for a kiss. On the cheek, of course! Still. I got a rose and a kiss on valentines day. Not bad. Hehehe.

Valentine bull**** may not be bad after all

Yesterday i forgot to blog about me and Alain's date. So i'd love to post it now! Okay, so we went to Nepo Mall after buying my shears to buy some food to be eaten before cutting his hair. So we bought 6 pancit cantons and 2 Oishi chips. Since we have 2 cases of Coke, hotdogs, and hotdog buns, it would do. So the next thing you know, we were boiling water already for the canton noodles, frying hotdog and preparing ice cubes for the Coke. Augh! Stupid Alain who's a first timer at cooking, almost burned the hotdog! I told him to look out for it but all he was doing was moving the hotdogs back and forth. Augh! Typical! But no biggie, it was still delicious! Before we began, he suddenly said Happy Valentine's Day. I dont know how to describe the reaction i had. Shocked, amazed with the thought, happy, everything. So i realized, that after being single for 18 years and also 18 years of not caring with that occasion, i finally have a date! Well, we both may be guys, but hey, Valentine's isnt always about people who are in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship right. So there, in our big table, laid two Oishi bags, one huge platter of Pancit Canton, hotdog buns and hotdogs, 2 liters of Coke, and two best friends celebrating their little pre-valentine snack. I guess valentine's isnt bullshit after all.

Sad sad Valentine's Day...='(

Well... the day started out ok... had a good night's sleep cause my Leeh greeted me happy Valentine's first... heh.. then off to a normal day at school(except for all the Vday stuff around campus)... gave my project(Vcard) to the one I was assigned to give it to... was so proud of that card!!...i spent 4 hourz makin dat!! heh.. well, it was worth it cause she gave me a real high grade(after bribing..j0kez!)...heh.. then after i went out with my sisters to buy an anniversary gift for our parents... hehe... cno ka-date k0?...family xempre!..hehe

after nun... xempre mzaya kz nkauzap k0 ung mahal k0...hehe....zaya2 k tlga pg kauzap k xa...taz tnwag ak0 ng m0m k0... my dumating kz...unexpected visit0r..+_+...wahh... aun...dun ngstart ung pr0blem...

hayzz...after nun ngalit pa ung mahal k0 sken :(..hayz... di k0 na kaya 2...hayz....mahal k0..... hayz... bkt k b ngalit...='(...hayzzzzz...

s0rry na p0 tlga..='(... hayz... bzta... jan nmn c Lord... pray nlng.... God bless peepz...

hayzz...sonnet nlng....

14 linez 0f iambic pentameter + rhyme scheme ababcdcdebebff + a sad day = this

O, never say that I was false of heart
Though absence seem'd my flame to qualify
As easy might I from myself depart
As from my soul, which in thy breast doth lie
That is my home of love: if I have ranged
Like him that travels I return again
Just to the time, not with the time exchanged
So that myself bring water for my stain
Never believe, though in my nature reign'd
All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood
That it could so preposterously be stain'd
To leave for nothing all thy sum of good
For nothing this wide universe I call
Save thou, my rose; in it thou art my all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home