Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, February 09, 2006

DAY FIVE
Paolo Miguel blogs: From A Frown To A Smile (^-^)


I woke up this thursday morning here sa America and thought it was just another day of school..and another day of boring classes...another day of seeing your teacher's freakin' faces...but of what happened a while ago...i really thought wrong...first i went in to my first period classroom everybody is making noises..laughing...doin some valentines stuff...include the teacher (yes she is also noisy and laughing so hard! hehe..).So thats it we did not do anything important or anything interesting or even any stuff in order to pass that class..i was waitin for the bell to ring..para maka-alis n ako.then un n nga nagring n ung bell..i went hurriedly to my second period...thats where the real story began..bigla n lang may tumawag sa teacher namin right when the bell was suppose to ring again and for me to go to my 3rd period...pero mali..the one who called our teacher was one of the security sa school...he was informed that there were students who brought GUN to school..hala!! natakot ako kasi ngaun lng ako nka-encounter ng may baril sa loob pa ng school n pinapasukan ko...ayoko sa lahat ng baril...kaya un we stayed on my second period classroom for about 2 periods...nung pinalabas n kami it was time 4 fifth period hindi n kami nkapag 3rd and 4th dahil dun sa mga may dala n baril...at guess what nung 5th period nmin ganun p uli ang ngyari may tumawag sa teacher namin..and again it is the security telling our teacher n kelangan lng nmin magstay sa classroom.!!!! WAAAHHH!!!! yan nnmn kinabahan nnmn ako dahil its about the freakin' gun again so tinext ku n ung mama ko...tinanung ku saknya kng meron b pwede mgsundo skin sa school at tsaka ung pinsan ku (w/c goes to the same school) n hindi ku alam kung anu ung class nya...so un cnabihan aku na-magingat lng...sana pinauwi n nya aku...hehe...

tpos un i learned n nkita n nung security ung students n may baril..and i believe they are now expelled...(buti nga!!!)...and now I am soo glad that i got home safely..pero there's another reason for me to frown..just when I am about to open my laptop..(to check everything: friendster, ym, myspace, blogs, pbbfg2, mails)...may tumulo sa ilong ko...i thought it was....you-know-what...hehehe pero hindi it turned out to be blood!!! WAAAAHHH!!! akala ko nabaril n aku..hehe joke...ndi nmn nose bleed lng pero ayoko kc n nag nonose bleed ako..ewan ku kung bkit..pero ngyari eh anu magagwa ku..so i rushed to my bathroom para mahugasan with running water and i was walking with my face facing the ceiling hehhe..para ndi tumulo ung dugo..inis n inis aku!! (bkit kaya ang malas ng araw n to?)...

HAHAHAHAH!!! now I am laughing..it turned out n hindi pala malas ang araw ko...just today nung nag-visit aku sa PBBFG2 site i decided to vote for myself in the popularity poll..and to my surprise: WOW!!! 700plus n ung mga nag vote saakin (^-^) that's why my Frown turned into a Smile...so to all who voted for me ung mga cnabihan ku n friends out there in the Philippines-tnx and i miss you all!, to my friends here in California-wow thanks so much for accepting me as to who I am and for bein there in my lonely life.also thank you for the votes! you know who you are!!! esp. Jessica and Yesenia!!!, to my relatives-hehehe thanks po khit mahirap magconnect boto p rin kau!!! (^-^)..and of course kaya nga pla aku masaya din dahil...I was voted most friendly sa PBBFG2 wow!!! thanks guys!!! lalo n dun sa mga Virtual Housemates n nkausap ku n...to Heidee-tnx for thinking that I am the most friendly and the most favorable VH...to Ate Jen-Jen-wow!!! sa tingin mo ako mananalo hehehe...thanks a lot...to Ate Kathryn-wow my idol a registered and responsible nurse..heheh ndi p tau nag-uusap or nagkaka-abot sa ym pero u still think that I am the most friendly at most n favorite n VH thanks talaga I owe u!!! kc sabi ku isa k s mga unang mg-quiquit kc nmn mukhang busy k n tlga as a nurse a wife and also a housemate..mali pla now i know u can handle ur sched well..thanks ulit!!!...to Maristel-thanks for thinking that I am the most friendly tsaka ung ako ung mananalo..u made me smile (^-^)....to Remcyl-hoy!! hehe thanks ah dahil pinili mo ako n most friendly at tsaka may strongest personality..heheh ndi ku expected hehehe...to Ate Rhea-hehehe thanks din sau dahil inisip mu n friendly aku at isa sa mga mananalo sa game..khit n binoto kita n least deserving eh alam mu nmn ung dahilan dba?? kaya un thanks once again...

at cyempre ndi pwede mawala...to BigBad Kuya-hi po!!! maraming salamat po sa opportunity n sinali nyo aku dito sa PBBFG Season 2..thanks po dahil nakilala ko ung mga housemates ko n sa tingin nila ay friendly daw ako..i really thank them for that..and also i appreciate the votes!!! dahil po dito sa ginawa nyo n PBBFG2 ngaun ku po nalaman kung gaano ako ka-mahal ng mga friends ko here and in the philippines pati rin po mga relatives..n kahit sa votes lng eh the have shown support and love!!! take care always BBK..hope we will all have the GREAT day i had today..kahit nung una po eh medyo nakaka-inis..thanks again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home