Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

DAY FOUR
Kathlyn blogs: PBBFG2... Definitely Worth the While!

"PBBFG2?? Interesting."--That's the first thing that came into my mind when I was invited to join by BBK. It gave me a feeling of excitement and anticipation since it's my first time to be joining a 'virtual' reality game. When I visited the official website, I was delighted to see my photo along with the other VHs. And that made me decide to push through with the game. I didn't consider it to be serious, though. It's just the experience that I'm after. And, of course, the friends that I'd gain as the game goes on. I didn't have a plan or anything to actually be on the top spot at the end of the game because, for me, it's not the 'winning' itself that's rewarding, but the 'feeling' of being chosen as one of the VHs. That's more than enough for me (tisyu please. Hehe!).

Well, I actually haven't met most of my fellow-VHs. I only chatted with 3 of them last Tuesday night after coming home from duty. And they were all nice so far. Remcyl is very sweet. Dylan is parang younger brother. Marge is friendly. Jen-jen, didn't get to chat with her that much. Nag-log out na rin kasi ako when she joined the conference. I also received Friendster messages from some of the VHs. And I feel sorry to have replied such short messages. Gasgas mang pakinggan pero 'toxic' kasi sa work kaya as much as I wanted to face the computer and try to acquiant with them di ko rin magawa. I just try to borrow some time to quickly visit the website and update myself with the latest; kung may tasks ba or messages from any of them including BBK.

I know COMMITMENT is important in everything that you do. I remember somebody giving me a bookmark that says, "In everything that you do, put yourself into it and it will be a beauty." It's been one of my life's philosophies since then. I don't always succeed in doing it but I try to... Kaya, sa game na 'to, in order to show my commitment, I'll see to it that I make myself felt by everybody no matter how busy I may get, que sa work man o family.

Sa PBBFG2, I look forward to a fruitful and fun experience. Goodluck to my fellow-VHs! Remember: Don't try too hard to WIN the GAME but to WIN TRUE FRIENDS. Friends last much longer (since nothing's permanent or forever) than fame and prestige.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home