Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, February 18, 2006

DAY FOURTEEN
Maristel blogs: Nice Day

wow! wow! wow!

I've been so busy this past few days... Also got sad that I wasn't able to meet the rest of the gang here in Big Bad Kuya's Virtual House... Although, I really wanted to and I am looking forward to converse with them all, I simply can't - busy at work and organizing things for our event...

February 14, we had Valentines Dinner Party at San Pedro Laguna. A friend of my cousin was the one hosting the event but he hired our company for providing the Sound System for his events and for all the lighting and effects. I was beginning to have jitters - cause I know being "absent" in the house or maybe not having time for some conversation with the other VHs might be the one of the ground for my fellow VHs to vote me out for eviction. Ouch lang kasi, "di daw kami nagkakausap, kaya nothing personal daw..." and yung isa pa, never heard anything from me (daw), we don't have time to chat nor exchange messages (daw). Pero to my fellow VHs who voted me out, I definitely understand your reasons... I have mine too... But I still hope, kung sakali ako man ang maevict, I still hope that we can still get to know each other and sana makilala and makausap ko kayo, kahit late na... :) I guess I know who you are - I'm really looking forward knowing you... There's no harm on your votes naman, talagang hindi palang talaga tayo nagkakakilala kaya ganun...

As I was saying, I was nominated by my fellow VHs to get evicted this coming Sunday. I really don't care about the competition in here. But when I saw my name on the results of the 1st Nomination - my heart started pounding so fast that I got really nervous...

I woke up late today, coz last night I had an event at Oriental Gardens with Maegan Aguilar. We had an event with her too, tonight at Bay Garden @ Metroplitan Park near Le Pavillion. I didn't attend there anymore... Instead I just spent half of my days at the office. After having my lunch, I decided to get online. So I logged in at YM, and there I saw Jen-Jen and Paolo. Ang sarap lang ng feeling, kasi I get to chat with Paolo again. And shempre si Jen-Jen. We talked about the results of the nominations. We had fun!!! So much fun! Especially me, kasi at least kahit kaming 3 lang ang andun - i felt so blessed, spending my day with two of my favorite VH.

Anyway, I made plans with the guy who's recently wooing me for quite some time lately... I can say he made my day! Actually, late this afternoon, I started getting ready for our Acoustic Night, but then I received a call from Zidane. He told me that he's on his way to my place, and he's planning to take me out for dinner. So I was thinking, "do I really have to come over at my event and see what's happening in there?" So to cut the crap in my head, I just decided to skipped my event and go out with Zidane instead... He brought his car with him. But on his call, I told him, that we might as well take the cab or the bus na lang... I heard kasi na it's traffic. We can save fuel pa kung magco-commute na lang kami. Good thing, Zidane didn't argue with me on my idea. He agreed that we might as well take the bus na lang daw.

But you know, Maristel's kindda fickleminded... Zidane was planning to take me at Ortigas. We can have our dinner daw at any cozy restaurant there and celebrate post Valentines Day... As I was saying, fickleminded nga ako... I changed my mind... I told him, "mag tricycle na lang tayo, sa SM na lang tayo pumunta. Mas malapit pa... *lol*

Zidane's the type of person na super takot mag commute. First thing na naiisip nya is "hold up", so sabi ko nga "mas nakakatakot kaya mag bus... lalo na kapag pumapara na..." sabi nya, "what now? Ang gulo mo naman." FINAL!!! I uttered, "tricycle, the best! wala pang traffic." Althought it was just a short ride! It felt great, kasi my entire life kahit nung friends palang kami ni Zidane, never sya nag commute, ayaw nya mag commute.... Nasanay daw kasi sya ng may auto. I feel so complete lang... Kasi al my life, one of my plans was to finally convince him na mag commute with me. So we took the tricycle... Although it was a li'l bumpy - it was worthwhile! Coz I was spending a special time now with one of the most important person in my life, Zidane...

We ate dinner. We had potato salad, chicken and sinigang na tiyan ng bangus. We shopped. We shopped. we shopped. Until we decided that we're both tired from walking, strolling... I can say, I had a really nice day! I had a blast! When we're finally home, after a our last tricycle ride, Zidane, hand me something. Gift nya daw sa kin... Wag ko daw open, not until I haven't seen him leave... So I waited for him to get on his car again - I watched him drove away...

I went inside our house and headed directly at my bedroom... Shempre, dali dali ko in-open ung bigay nya, and guess what's inside the paper bag he gave me... Panties!!! as in panties... nakakatuwa di ba? *lol*

Hay naku talaga yun! Kasi naman, it's been months na, since I've been wanting to buy that... Lagi ko'ng gustong bilhin un, kaya lang, he keeps on insisting, wag daw! Pangit daw!!! Tapos kanina, yun pala yung matagal na nyang sinasabi na surprise nya sa akin... Ganda lang!

Anyway, Zidane just called - he's finally home na daw... Early daw sya matutulog, so I guess, I'll update you guys soon...

This is a day to remember... Spread love... Celebrate love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home