Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, February 23, 2006

DAY NINETEEN
Remcyl blogs: Rheumatism strikes!, new coiffure soon, pictorial ala ramp model, Banks or Klum?

Whew! Days had passed and I am just flushed! With all this pressure on my head regarding my site and this freakin rheumatism on my hands, I really need to pamper myself. As I have mentioned before, the pressure I'm referring to is this whole [dot]com thing. Of course, I have to make it [dot]com-quality right?! So I'm doing all my best to make it HAPPEN! But I really need help in affiliating to rake in some money. Every peso counts as I always say. So far after 3 days of pre-launching, i had 30 hits and I'm really happy with it. Keep on clicking you guys! Going back to being pampered, I might get my haircut today coz it's really getting unmanageable. The length is just too long for the wax to hold. And besides, I don't want my hair to be the leaning tower of locks with it's length. Also, I have the word -coiffure- on my title so better reach that level. I'm super excited and let me just say, you'll love it! I just hope my stylist gets it perfect! I think I should tip him nowadays. Coz you see, I only tip my shampoo guy Anthony. With the story he gave me together with the information about their salaries, they need it more. So maybe I should, to get this hair done perfectly. I'll just be posing you the pictures on my before and after look.

Yesterday me and Alain had a pictorial for my site. I needed a picture for my welcome page that describes me, myself, and I. Of course, I am introducing myself to the world, am I not? So anyway, the pictures turned out great and I'm looking forward in making great wallpapers with it.


Speaking of pictorials, me and Alain had been debating on who looks better between these two models. I was going for Tyra Banks when he insists that Heidi Klum looks so much better. Well, first of all, they both look beautiful which is why they got their jobs. But it's seeking deeper than those botox-ed faces. Well, you be the judge...

Over and OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home