Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Sunday, February 05, 2006

DAY ONE - VHs on Ultra Stampede

Remcyl blogs:
ULTRA stampede, Willie has got to stop!(sic)

Every single day my excitement for my new site just keeps on rising! But anyway, i think ive had enough blogs about it. SHIFT--> Let me just share to you that i am truly SORRY for all those families who have lost their loved ones on the stampede at the ULTRA for Wowowee's anniversary. Our prayers are with you. Which gave me several thoughts about this incident. First, if it wasnt for poverty, those poeple wouldnt be dead by now. Im not saying all of them are money-faced-bitches, but because of them wanting money, this unwanted incident occured. For me, this should be a big slap on all the politicians' faces who are corrupt. Wanting all the riches of the world when they have more than enough to stick food in their sorry asses! Next, and forgive me for this, but you cant blame me. Willie Revillame is just WAY too much in acting! I rest my case. Well, see you later dudes and dudettes! I'll just be sitting here waiting for Brokeback Mountain trailers. :) ciao!xoxoxo


Marge blogs: "STAMPEDE"

I've just watched News Update in ABS CBN and I guess everyone knew what had happened this morning in Ultra. Too bad the year anniversary of Wowowee turned out to be a gruesome stampede. News had spread in an instant and yeah, as I woke up, i opened the TV and surprisingly this news caught up my attention. I involved myself in the issue and it really boggled my head because whoah, it was really an unexpected tragedy.

The term, "nagbaka-sakali". Many were hopeful to win 2M cash, 3 taxis and 20 tricycles up stake from the said variety show. Many of the people who fell in line for Wowowee were jobless, living in the slums and mostly were aged women. As said by Willie Revillame, he wished to help fellow country men but it led to a bewildering end. The show was intended for entertainment and public service but it resulted to people pushing and getting away from being breathless. Blame it to the management, blame it to the people but what else can we do, the damage has been done. All we can earn are simply learnings, so that it won't happen again.

I was just wondering and trying to question the scenario, how come the purpose was good yet it led to a misfortune? Is Wowowee a show for alms and teaching Filipinos to be dependents? Or was it a shot of destiny to reawaken our faiths?

I felt sympathy for the victims. In fact I was about to shed tears upon seeing families crying in front of their dead loved ones. Maski sa TV lang yun, nakakadala ng emosyon. Come to think of it, mahirap na ang sila eh lalo pang lumala ang sitwasyon nila. Nawalan ng kamag-anak, nawalan ng kagamitan, nagkaroon ng malagim na alaala. Naiisip ko nga, baka lalong dumami ang magnanakaw ngayon dahil patuloy ang paghihirap ng mga tao. Di naman kasi dudumog nang ganun ang mga tao sa Ultra kung di nila kailangan talaga ng madaling pera di ba. Bakit kasi mahilig tayong mga Pinoy na umasa sa mga "easy money"? Bakit masyado tayong panatiko sa puntong sarili lang natin ang naiisip natin? At bakit kelangang humantong sa 79 ang patay at 300+ ang sugatan. Maraming tanong. Maraming rason. Busy siguro ngayon ang hotline ng langit para sa mga katanungang ito.

God has plans for every twig that breaks and for each leaf that decays.

"I know GOD has plans... He wants us to do something about it"



Dylan blogs: LiFe'z g0od!!

hehe...well it's been smooth sailin 4 s0 lo0o0ong... h0w l0ng?! d pazt...DAY!!...haha...it'z juz been so long since a ONE SINGLE DAY went by w/o sumfin g0in wr0ng...heh...we had a family reuni0n last night!! heh and it was just plain fun!... heh me and my couzinz were playin "ninja stealth"..hahaha!!..(bumalik s pgkabata eh n0h?!). there waz a f0untain kz... and the dare waz we had t0 g0 thr0uh the f0untain w/o gettin wet... 10 sec0nd intervals 0n each 3 stepz...hhaha!! (my rulez p tlga!!)...haha... it waz fun!... 0ne 0f my c0uzinz had a miscalc and the strongezt gush hit him...hahahhaa my st0mach waz s0 s0re fr0m laughin!!! haha it waz juzt fun... and... everythin elze waz c0ol... n0 fightz w/ mah stepdad (a miracle..really).... n0thin wr0ng w/ any0ne...well, there waz that w0w0wee anniv newz... but n0 0ne i knew went there s0...thank God!...but still..it waz s0rta sad..right...tsk tsk... Filipino'z REALLY NEED DISCIPLINE!!.. +_+... heh...0h i g0tta eat breakfazt... mah siz'z here..hek2....end p0zt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home