Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

DAY TEN
"I don't have a current love," Heidee


Activity 4 - Love is in the Air: First of all I had a hard time with this task because I didn't know if I had anything to say about the topics. I don't remember my first date and I don't have a childhood sweetheart or current love. Luckily I remembered that something did happen on my
senior prom night...
Jun-Jun is one of Heidee's housemates (in the apartment where she lives).

[He] is our very own celebrity (sam ikaw ba yan?) and handyman rolled into one. Lalakeng-lalake ito. He is pretty handy around the house and can install doorknobs and repair broken things in a jiffy.
BB Kuya asks, "Who is that guy in ur primary pic?"

"Ahehe. misleading ba. Si jess po un, one of my bestfriends. :)" replies Heidee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home