Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Dylan, Marge and Paolo approve Testimonials

DYLAN
-Laurice- Thursday, February 16, 2006

WITHOUT YOU...

I can't live without you.
I would breathe the air, and my heart would beat, but I would not feel the joy of life.
My dreams would be lost like a leaf carted away by a storm.
I would gaze at the stars without appreciating the way they light up the sky.
I would pass the roses in bloom without noticing their beauty.
I would no longer look forward to each sunset and each dawn.
I would be broken, never to be mended again.
Winter would own my heart; its icy breath would steal the warmth in my soul,
because I could not smile without your love.
I could not know laughter or happiness.
If you were lost to me,
I'd have no reason to try, no reason to be.
You are my prayer, my shelter from hopelessness and despair,
my sunshine, my light, my lazy days, my peaceful nights, and only you can keep the spark in my soul burning bright.

I LOVEYOUSOMUCH..

' ' ' nica aq Thursday, February 16, 2006
hihav a gud daY...mwaHhhhh^_^


pAoLo miGueL Wednesday, February 15, 2006

ei wassup! bro dylan hehe!!! e2 c dylan nkilala ko cya sa blog lng nmin check nyo..hanapin nyo ung address sa page nya hehe..i think he is a really cool guy...he is very friendly (tingnan nyo ung friends nya sa friendster malapit n mag 1000) hehe...tsaka sobra yan kung magmahal hehe..basta keep up ur good attitude and God will be always there for you! I know he always will..ingatzz bro!!! naisip ko lng n gawan kau ng testi!!! (^-^)

' ' ' 'carolyn Wednesday, February 15, 2006
*=*=*=* hEllO tHerE.. ^_^ *=*=*=*~,) tNx fOr AddiN mE.. ,+,.._-_-_-_ sTay cOnNecTed ayT??.. _-_-_-_lOvE yaH.. ^_^chie



JohN ErviN'-' Wednesday, February 15, 2006
I Will Always Be Your FriendYou are never alone, I am always near,When you have troubles or feeling blue,All you have to do is call me,I am always around for my friends.It does not matter where I am,And it does not matter when,When you need someone to talk to you,Then I will always be your friend.If you need someone to hold your hand,Or all you need is a great big hug,I will be the shoulder to cry on,I will always be your friend.So never think that you are a burden,When the world gets you down,You do not have to be alone,For, I will always be your friend.Hope you'll give me a testimonial...Take Care and God Bless...^_^

love, Wednesday, February 15, 2006:
wat do i have to say bout DYLAN?>he`s my new friend here and his kind enough to add me up!>DYLAN iz yasashii----kindiz ii otoko ----handsome as far as i can see dude!DYLAN iz tsuyoi ------definitely strong enough to fight for his rights!dats ol 4 now tol bsta kip up dat gud attitude of urs!


MARGE
pAoLo miGueL Wednesday, February 15, 2006

wow! ganda ng profile ah..hehe...e2 c marge ngaun ko lng nalaman n adik cya kay hello kitty hehe...tpos i believe magaling yan magsayaw hehe..sample nmn...marge is really a good friend khit nung minsan nkalimutan nya ako isama sa blog nya pero nakabawi nnmn cya by making a blog update n ako lng ung nakalagay..hehe thanks marge!!!...she is the baby of our group sa blog namin..she is one of my new set of friends and never ako nag-sisi ng makilala ko kau..hehhe!!! ingatzz lagi!!! (^-^)

PAOLO
mArGe Thursday, February 16, 2006
kuya paolo... sa lahat ng VH pag narinig ko name nya britney spears agad ang pumapasok sa utak ko.. he's really kind.. minsan ko lng maabutan sa yM to eh... pero at least he's one of my kuya's in pBbfG... yung main objective ko sa game is to win friends... sure ka panalo ka kapag marami k na win na frends dun... hehe and kuya pao is one of the.. stay sweet and good as you are... heheh britney rocks! hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home