Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Friday, February 10, 2006

Finally, Rowen is here

Sorry kung di aku nakapagparticipate in the First 5 days of the contest. I have a national finals competition on investigatory projectssame date up to yesterday. Sa Ilocos Norte toh ginanap. Sorry po. And I will do everything to catch up! Hehe...

The National Science Fair- Basically, our Investigatory Project qualified for the Nationals. It was about termites extracted to be used as an alternative antibiotic. We ranked second out of a lot of Investigatory Projects in our category, which is in Life Science Team.It was held in Ilocos Norte. We are from Olongapo and is 14 hours away from there. So my b*** kind of hurts and flattens.

My blog is www.xanga.com/k0pee its not yet updated for a three weeks because of hectic schedules about the competitions I am in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home