Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Heidee blogs: Misjudged

Went to the gym to attend one of my favorite classes, body combat. It's like kickboxing less the gloves and punching bag. As expected, my crush was there too, in his usual place, next to me. He is so dreamy! He looks like Ken/Xi Men of the F4. They have the same long hair and eyes. The first time I had class with him, he kicked me on my thigh by accident. Ouch! It was worth it, though, because as he was profuse with apologies I had the opporunity to exchange words with him. But that was it. After that I have never had the guts to even attempt a semblance of a smile in his direction.

That's what I hate about myself. I don't have the guts to smile at strangers. That has always been my problem. No wonder people usually brand me as suplada the first time they meet me. Then when they get to know me better they get surprised because I am the exact opposite of their first impression. I am actually very sociable. Hard to believe, but true. Ask my friends, they'd swear I was right.

I didn't finish the entire hour because I was feeling faint already, so I went to Avon to pay my dues and get a new brochure. After that I bought some ponkans and promptly ate one while walking to the internet cafe. I'm a fruit fan. At the top of my list is lanzones, but those are seasonal. Next in line would be green mango, fuji apples, then ponkan oranges. I just love my antioxidants!

Finally I went into an internet cafe where I was invited into a YM conference by my virtual housemate Pao. BigBadKuya himself was in the conference too! It was so much fun chatting with them. Then I got saddened when I saw the blog because two of my VH's had nominated me for eviction. I'm really beginning to love my VH's and would hate to leave so early on.

And to the one who said "i am voting HEIDEE because of all the VHs - sya ung laging online pero lagi ding busy - we haven't got the chance to chat and share things, although i really wanted to share things with her... parang sobrang hard to reach out din sa kanya... parang sobrang taas ng qualities na hinahanap niya for a friend... anw, to Heidee, you're very dedicated to your job, keep it up... hope we can still be friends..." I would like to defend myself. It's not true that sobrang taas ng qualities na hinahanap ko for a friend. Ang dami ko kayang friends so does that mean na pinipili ko sila, hindi naman. If you'd take time to read my testimonials sa friendster halos lahat sila ang masasabi ako yung tipong flexible na kahit sino kayang makasama. I just happen to be busy with work kaya di ako masyado nakikipagchat. If you took that against me di kita mablame pero dun sa sinabi mo about sa hinahanap ko sa friends nahurt talaga ako sobra.

If ever I do get voted out, then I will accept it. Everything happens for a reason after all. I just wish some people didn't judge so harshly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home