Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Heidee blogs: Ordinary Day

Last night I finished Paolo Coelho's Eleven Minutes, a novel about a prostitute. Not as enlightening as his The Alchemist but I must say it was a rather interesting read. Another thing I finished last night was the Koreanovela Endless Love: Autumn in my Heart. My housemate Gay and I stayed up till almost 3am just to watch Jenny die.

This afternoon my housemate Maya and I walked over to Planet Badminton only to be greeted with bad news. First, they no longer had the Sunday buy 1 take 1 promo...they replaced it with buy 2 take 1. Aww. Second, there was no available court. So we had one reserved for tonight at 9pm.

Since that didn't push through, I decided to head for the gym instead. There were no classes to attend but I had to lift weights. I did that as well as spend a few minutes on the stationary bike and treadmill. Then I had a warm shower and went inside the sauna for a while. Then I blowdried my hair, got changed, and rode a jeep home.

Then I decided to surf the net for a bit, because perhaps some of my VH's are online. They weren't, but I did get a testimonial from my VH Marge. This girl seems so sweet and friendly. I know I haven't talked to her yet but I hope we'll get a chance to do so in the future, if I don't get evicted yet, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home