Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Heidee blogs: Tete a Tete with Fellow VHs

I'm doing well with my virtual housemates so far, though I haven't had to chance to interact with everybody as of yet. Today we had a chat in YM but since I had work to do I wasn't able to turn my attention to the conversations nor have a heart to heart talk with everyone. Still, based on our fleeting discussions I got the feeling that Remz (as I baptized him) is a really caring person. He went out of his way to make me feel welcome and was concerned about me. Of course the first person I chatted with was Jen and I think I was wrong about my first impression of her as a serious type (read: boring) person. I'm really sorry Jen! If it's any consolation, I did say that my first impressions of people are usually wrong. She now strikes me as friendly and full of laughter. Pao-Pao and Ian I was right about, though. Pao really is a smiley buddy and Ian loves his games. As for the rest, I will have to get to know them better in the upcoming days. But Remz was right, though, in his comment in my blog. We will have fun in this game and we will meet new friends. Cool!

1 Comments:

  • hi pinky. i haven't voted for myself so far, but i don't know why i didn't think of that. hehe.

    thanx for tagging my comment as "lovely." writing is my passion, you see. :)

    By Blogger Dee @ A Deecoded Life, at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home