Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Maristel blogs: Trying My Best

Livin' in a house of 8 - is way complicated... havin' just one computer at home, I can say,,, some people can't get a hand using and logging in... I'm just very thankful that for an hour or so, my cuzns are givin' me a chance to use it... My cuzns know about PBBFG. I told them, that BBK invited me to join and I DID... I'm not much after whether people see me as the least favorite, most likely to quit first, most favorite or most likely to win the game...

I'm not after in anything that a virtual reality can give me in return... Popularity or fame or victory... Right now, I'm just happy, knowin' that I found new friends in this virtual game. People here at home are very much interested with every details that's happening in our "virtual house" and also with me fellow "virtual housemates"...

Fellow virtual housemates might see my age,,, "26 y/o" way too far from their age... Yes. I am 26 years old, I may not get any younger but in my heart lies a heart that every youngsters are considering "a friend"

I'm just glad that with my very short and brief introduction about myself people still accepted me as me and what I am the most...

I know there are a lot of critics out there... I'm not sayin' - I am not ordering people to like me... But what you see in me is the REAL ME... No pretensions,,, No hesitations,,, and no hassles... PLAIN and SIMPLY ME...

My family once told my friends, that I'm such a busy person... They rarely see me at home... That I'm always at work, doing paperworks and reviewing accounts that were left unsettled from us by different organizers in events field... that where on earth do I get strength of doin' things all at the same time... I answered, it's "the TRUE SPIRIT OF FRIENDSHIP... it's the CAMAREDERIE and the BONDING"

If there's one important thing that I bear in mind, it's friendship... on how you deal with it... how you cherish it... and how you value it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home