Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Maristel tells her virtual encouter with the VHs

i woke up around 12 noon today... i received a text message from jen-jen - that the other VHs are online and they're all conversing... good to know, i slept a li'l early last night, so i just brushed my teeth and have my computer ready...

i first chat with IAN, whom i was a li'l intimidated when i initiated the talkin... but luckily, i find him very straight forward... the type of person wherein he has no hesitations or pretensions at all... he suggested that we talk often so we can get to know each other well...

anw's, my cuzns called me up for lunch na... so i did it fast, coz i don't wanna miss a thing on the chat room... when i came back i saw PAOLO online. so i sent him a msg via ym. i never had the feeling, that he'll let me down... i was never wrong at all, BBK, he was so warm and very friendly, he even asked me if he could invite me for conference...

right then and there, i met REMCYL - he's great! at first i was a li'l confused with his gender, but now,,, i can say I AM PROUD of HIM... he's not that hard to reach upon to, type of person. he knows how to start and end conversation...

i was just a li'l disappointed, coz i got a client right now, that i have to log off at my ym, to attend with my client's needs... among my fellow VHs, there are only a few like, JEN-JEN, IAN, PAOLO and REMCYL were i was able chat with... and got to know i just hope, to know the other VHs i'm lookin forward to know you all, guys! i can be a friend... till then,,, have to a lotta things pa...take care much, VHs... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home