Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Paolo blogs: American Idols

All i can say is WOW!!!!...ahahaha!!! this night Wednesday night, American Idol launched its Top12 Girls (tommorow for the boys) and the show is good because my favorites are phenomenal! They were really good..gusto ko n sila Day1 pa lang and i think I made a good choice. Katharine McPhee sang "Since I Fell For You" and its great! Simon said it was the best!!!.. Lisa sang "I Am Changing" magaling din WOW!!! 16 years old bata pa napaka-galing natalo pa ung mga matatanda n (^-^)... tpos si Paris siyempre no one better than her! She sang "Midnight Train To Georgia" heheeh..bukas i'll do my review on my favorite sa Top12 Boys...Take Care!!! American Idol ROCKZZZ!!! (^-^)

Current Mood: cheerfulCurrent
Music: Since I Fell For You-Katharine McPhee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home