Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Monday, February 27, 2006

Podcast show soon, aftermath, bad statistics!

Okay so now I'm back to blogging the old fashion way. I've figured that a lot of "Uhms..., And ughh..., Anyways..." is only making me sound more Paris Hilton (-wink!-). But you can't blame me, most podcasts are on-the-spot-not-read-for-it-not-to-sound-practiced. And that's just what I did. If someone was to blame, it was those who wrote incorrect information right?! So, enough about podcasting. But before I forget, podcasts will come soon in my show. I haven't decided a title for it yet but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be so much better than my lousy first podcast. It would have sounds and interesting topics about life, sex, sports?, fashion, music, movies, and of course, the most interesting topic of all, MOI! For all those excited to see my new do, its here and it's kicking ass! I've decided since I always change my style every month ever since I entered college, to change my color. Also, another reason was that my sister informed me of someone trying to copy my style. For real! No kidding! So to kick his immitating butt, I changed it from fabulous to fantabulous. Here's to my first ever fan, Kisses! As I always say, immitation is the biggest compliment anyone can ever give me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home