Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Remcyl blogs: Gerry could soon be goodbye!

Today would probably be the most frustrating day in the history of coiffures! My stylist for the longest time ever, Gerry, gave me his worst haircut ever! First of all, the reason why I go to salons is not because of the shampoo treatment, the air condition, the ambience and the scent of chemicals thrown at every chair, or throne as I term it, it's because of the salon service. I mean, barbers are for guys who couldn't care less about their do, cheap parlors are for girls who care more of practicality than quality cuts/service, and a salon is the perfect combination of quality cuts and excellent service. Or so I thought. Gerry by the way is my pick among all because of his unique style in cutting. He knows a lot of innovations and the latest. Going back to moi. I printed out a picture of a guy with the style that I like for Gerry to see and make it as the model. He looked at it and off he went with his shears. From the beginning, I just know that he's not doing it right. But what can I do? I didn't speak coz he's my one and only choice. I won't go to Headzone, F Salon, Ystilo, or worst of all, Reyes haircutters! Waaaah! Talk about the scariest movie ever made! So I really had no choice. So f****ed up as I already am, I got the worst cut ever! But of course, I wouldn't have coiffure fabuleux if I'm no coiffeur myself, so I'll be doing something to make it better. And for Gerry, I'd still go back to you, but chances are,... NOT! This is the before coiffure and you'll be seeing the after tomorrow morning! Just in time for my launch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home