Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Monday, February 13, 2006

Remcyl during his HS JS prom

For my task, im having a difficult time thinking of a love story.

I never had a relationship with a hetero or even a homo. But if it is a must, i would just have to go with the HS JS prom. But wait a minute! It didnt say it has to be a boyfriend-girlfriend(boyfriend) story right? So i can share something here.

Okay, its about the two most important women of my life (after my mom). It was a great 3rd year prom! Me, Daisy and Ayessa we're all getting ready. They were my dates by the way. I accompanied them to the salon to get their hair and make-up done. I for one since i know how to do my own hair and make-up, i did it myself. So we were all looking glamorous as ever. Well, just them actually. It was such a fashion faux pas for me coz i was wearing a black barong! I dont look good in black! Unless its Versace-designed, i guess i could give a little exception.

So anyway, (i think this task is becoming more about me and my couture rather than love) the night was spent with several faux pas couture, floating caked faces, sitting undanced girls, and lots and lots of dancing. It was the night of MMFF a.k.a. the baduy version of the Oscar...very baduy version. When the night was over, me and my two beautiful dates were dead tired so i took them home individually. They told me on the way home how much they've enjoyed my company and how thankful they are of having me as a friend (naww, shucks! blush...).

I gave them both a kiss on the cheek and hugged them. The End--- the end of the worst love story ever! Could that be any more boring? But if it was a friendship story, i could've colored it more... Ciao! (just hope no one kills me for writing this crap)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home