Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Remcyl to do a good deed for Rowen

Remcyl: BBK i have read that Rowen has a special task. Now, having gone through a task as well, i know how it feels. As a true friend of Rowen, i would like to help him out. Now personally, i feel that Rowen going through this alone is difficult. 50 shoutboxes are difficult. So, i would like to make this move of mine a good deed to him. And this is my good deed with your permission: "With me having a website which i am making a way to gain traffic, i will expose the site through a banner on the side. With this, i hope to lessen the 50 shoutboxes to 20. I know its a big difference, but he doesnt need to go through it alone. He helped us with our task, now its time for me to return the favor." I hope you grant my good deed. I think he deserves to know this so that he wouldnt be having a hrad time looking for 50 shoutboxes... :) Thank you BBK

Rowen's Special Task Update: BigBad Kuya grants Remcyl. Rowen's target is lowered from 50 to 20 blogs with Shout Box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home