Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Reminiscing Maristel's past love...

It's been 6mos... Six months since Jan and I called it quits... It was actually my decision to finally broke it off - because of too much heartaches& pains...

We've known each other since we were both growing up. We're from two ends of the world. His brothers and himself are friends with my cousins. Not until January of 2005, sun cellular had this promo... He posted his cp# at friendsters bulletin. I saved his # from my cellphone. After a week, I decided to include him on my groups. I forwarded different kind of message to him... from being sun mates, we got to know each other well... We became friends... He once called me early in the morning, asking why I'm still awake...

There it goes... I told him that somebody did broke my heart... and it was really killing me. I got used to hear that guy's name everyday at the end of my cellphone... Jan told me, to sleep,,, that someday I'll forget that guy... That, that guy doesn't deserve a girl like me... He gave me an hour just to talk and chat. We laughed our hearts out and called each other names... "kulas..."
And it started right there... He became my constant listener and my constant confidante... Until the time my cousins and I visited my aunt. They lived in a same village, I texted him, that I might be comin over at my aunt's place, and maybe we could see each other there...

Until then, he decided to court me... we became "US", April 12. We went to outings and all. We've had fun! WE became crazy...

Until it was May 2005 that I was finally having thoughts in my mind that, he is soon leaving for Vegas... We're far from each other, I admit it... If it's not for "lakad" or "outing" or "date", we won't be seeing each other that much... We were never legal with my relatives... Coz sa 'kada nila "WALANG TALUNAN"

Anw, to cut it short... the things that I'm most afraid of came... he has this other girl... I confronted him only through YM coz he already left when I discovered it. He admitted it, but I just can't seem to take it... After all,,,


We continued our long distance ralatinship, but I can feel the pressure and pain even more, so I decided to cut it. I still love him - yes I do... but at least in a short period of time, we tried it - We gave it a chance to grow... at least I've learned that it's great bein loved by him - and didn't end up askin myself "what might have been,,,"

Now, we're friends, we still text each other and I know we both care for each other...
As what I always tell myself...
"It is better to have lived, loved and lost - than never to have lived and loved at all..."

"Love doesnt make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. You'll never get a better understanding of what it's all about until you make the decision to join the ride"

I'm just glad, I did...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home