Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Results of the 1st Nomination

“Sushi”
i am voting HEIDEE because of all the VHs - sya ung laging online pero lagi ding busy - we haven't got the chance to chat and share things, although i really wanted to share things with her... parang sobrang hard to reach out din sa kanya... parang sobrang taas ng qualities na hinahanap niya for a friend... anw, to Heidee, you're very dedicated to your job, keep it up... hope we can still be friends...

i am saving [*****] - he is very straightforward! he adds a lot of color and spice sa virtual house... he is so full of life - and shempre kc he is my friend!

“Iris”

i would like my codename to be iris. i would like to give my to evict votes to MARISTEL kasi sya ung d ko pa masaydo nakausap sa VH's, nothing personal.

i would like to give my to save vote to PAO. feeling ko lang kasi others would vote him out and i don't want him out. he's a nice person and i would like him to remain in the house.


“Bedroom Slippers”
The one to be evicted ( 2 points ) - [*****], kasi di siya nag eexist kahit na nakaonline siya... my fellow virtual housemates tries to talk to *** pero parang wala siay dyan e... sorry talaga.. you don't exist d2... ang layo mo samin and ung gap grabe... di ka namin me reach...

The one to be saved ( 1 point ) - ROWEN, he's kind sobra tska bumabawi xa dun sa week na wala siya... unlike ng iba kahit nga nandyan prang di nag eexist.. buti pa si rowen... sorry rowen kung
binoto rin kita sa least deseving VH... but now na prove nya saamin na deserving siya to be here... and he needs to be saved! :) Go Go Go!

“Quddus”
my codename is quddus and here are my votes... 2 points goes to ROWEN. Im sorry first of all. I have fallen in love with all the housemates and this is a very difficult decision. Truly, it is. I have randomly selected rowen from all the housemates i find least deserving. Believe me, it wasnt easy.

My one point goes to MARGE. I think that she would probably get a lot of evicting votes coz of her reactions on things. i think that she deserves a chance in playing this game longer.

“Hearty"
i dont wanna do this thing but then its a must so no hurt feelings.. nothing personal here....k? 2 pts for : JANETTE > because shes missing out a lot in here and that shes too busy in her work..so better rest muna..= )

1 pt for: [*****]> coz hes the youngest in here and that i think hes worthy for me to save.. because hes a smart one at a very young age.. keep it up little bro! By: Hearty = )

“Panstasya”
Codename: "PANSTASYA" -- simply bcus walang makakaisip na lalaki o babae ang naghahandle ng codename nato.

To save: JEN-JEN * i gave her a deal : she'' save my ass, ill save hers ( for now) To evict: Regarding the "person to evict".... im gonna vote for KATHRYN out of the game. --- huli lagi cya sa isip ko. advantage ang 5 points nay ...kaya mabawasan nga konte. hahaha. ;)

“Banjo”
To evict: IAN - I don't think this is the kind of player who is really DESERVING to win this game. To save: RHEA - although I haven't really gotten acquianted with her, I think she can still stay to prove herself.

CODENAME: BANJO (hehe, the first name to cross my mind after I said 'codename')

“Blusang Itim”
my codename is: bLuSaNg iTiM. i wAnT tO eViCt "HEIDEE" KaSi oF aLL HoUsEmAtEs sYa LaNg yUnG HinDi kO MaSyAdO NaKaKaUsAp Ng MaTaGaL... aNd iF eVeR NaMaN KaUsAp kO sYa, WaLa KaMiNg ToPiC... MeAnInG We'Re NoT ThaT cLoSe

i wAnT tO SaVe [*****] KaSi He'S oNe oF mY cLoSe FriEnD hErE... BeiNg fRaNk iS qUiTe CooL DiN NaMaN... i ThiNk MaGiGiNg BoRiNg aNg BaHaY Ni KuYa PaG iAn iS nOt HeRe...

“Secretum”
codename: Secretum. 2 points to vote out [*****]. It's hard to choose who to vote for, **** just seemed to be the least one i "jived" with

1 point to save [*****]. Think it would be fun to have him around.

“Cronalo”
Vote My COdeName is cRonaLo. My vote to evict is... [*****]... . nakikisunod lang... sorry... nothing personal but i need the concensus of the votes... kailangan lang na may majority... and tngin q un... kaw lang ang dapat ko iboto.

TO SAVE: DYLAN.. since he's really nice and cool. tnx sa lahat. ghe...

“Nintendo Gamecube”
BigBadKuya how is ur day?.. ako po hindi ok kc nomination night ay malapit n at ayoko n may matatanggal saamin.but i need to do it.so e2... my codename first and foremost will be: Nintendo Gamecube.

my 1 "to-save" point goes to: [*****]---kasi siguro marami na magvovote out sakanya dhil hindi cya nkapag-participate sa first activities n10. But I think he has these valid reasons na kelangan nya unahin.and I think that's good. Goodluck sa mga school contests n sasalihan mo p!!!

my 2 "to-evict" points goes to: IAN---as I said ayoko ng may matatanggal sa grupo namin.pero i need to vote dba?So un makukuha naman ni Ian ung immunity so hindi makaka-affect sakanya ung points n ibibigay ko.Walang ibig sabihin to na masama.Ayaw ko lng talaga mag-vote out and
Ian seems to be strong and really attached to his fans kaya i know hindi nila titigilan ang suporta na ibinibigay nila kay Ian kaya I know na makukuha nya ung Immunity at hindi siya matatanggal.

"Frances"

i'm the one last to vote because my instinct somehow tells me not to vote for me to spare my co vhs who will be my choice to evict, but i know i've got to vote...

m giving 2 points for MARISTEL - because i never heard anything from her, we don't have time to chat nor exchange messages. I hate giving her 2 points coz i know its not fair for i don't know her dat much.

m saving [*****] kc gusto ko lng bumawi coz before i said that he's the vhs who will be first evicted, but i know he deserve to have a chance coz he's very busy with his studies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home