Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

"Tnx so much for the impressions," Maristel

Good evening big bad kuya! i really am very exhausted the whole day today... good to see & read the first impressions though, coz at least i found out that there are still a few who still find me strong... but you know what made my heart skipped much, coz people saw me as friendly... and it really is TRUE...

I'm, a businesswoman too, i cater to different types of occasion and provides sound system to any events... hope to meet you guys soon so you can have a taste of my recipes... hahaha! :)

I am just having problems meeting you all (my fellow VHs) on our online forum... i'm more of a late sleeper kc, kaya people also referred me as not much giving time and they haven't seen me on our page...

Basta, to all you guys out there (fellow VHs) thanks so much for the impressions!!! really had a lot of fun reading it... hope to hear from you guys soon... my ym is niceneve18 you can also add me on friendster, niceneve18@yahoo.com or niceneve18@gmail.com

Ciao! and take care mucho! nytee! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home