Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Activity 14 - What if Your House get Burnt? (a Fire Prevention Month activity)

"Kung Nasunugan Kami..."

Well, it would definitely be something i wouldnt pray for to happen (duh! who would right?) Its so scary. Just thinking of all the perfumes, body lotions, moisturizers, facial cleansers, hair products and ....oops hehe just kidding. Im not that shallow to be worried of my material things. They're all temporary. My family's the most important thing to me and I would only want the best for them.

The next day if our house does (hope not) get burned, we would definitely be looking for a temporary place to stay. Im thinking maybe in the lines of family relatives coz renting is way too expensive. Just to think of electric bills, water bills, telephone bills, and of course, my number one downer, credit card bills (harhar joke). My relatives on the mother side and I are very very close. So i think they would allow us to stay even for a few days.

One incident that i can somehow relate (if i may) was when a burglar quietly entered our house (duh! he wouldnt be noisy even if he wanted to). So anyway, that experience was totally traumatizing (what the hell is that word?! hehehe me and my
friends just love to invent words out of nowhere so people who are so into their grammar and terms, get out!) for my sister that we moved to another house.

The reason why i squeezed that story in was because we never had fire and that was the closest thing i guess.

FIRE PREVENTION MONTH ROX! (toink!)

-Remcyl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home