Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Adrian quits?

To whom it may concern:

I know na i was just very new to this "virtual house" and i am very happy i was invited in... I gained some new friends and had fun being at least part of their virtual lives. But as far as i know, there's no prize for this game... and i really can't commit in going ol much kasi wala akong internet sa bahay plus gipit ako sa pera (kuya ian was ryt... tipid ako ngayon kaya isa rin yan sa reasons bakit nag-wawalkathon ako pauwi.) Plus, kapapasok ko lang, may nag plot na sakin. it's just i feel really obligated to do this na hindi naman kaya ng budget ko... I was really happy na u guys welcomed me warmly. Especially to paolo whom i hay ym na(tanx 4 d instructions), heidee 4 giving me advice (tanx, don't worry i'll txt u), maristel, kathryn 4 at least giving me their heartwarming 1st impressions, and to ian who supported me naman with the cloning issue. hope we guys could still be communic8ing after this. friendster na lang tayo once in a wyl ha.Ü this would be my last post here guys...I may be quitting in being a VH but that dosen't mean nag quit na ako in being ur friends. so i'll end it here na...

TC guys adrian out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home