Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Friday, March 24, 2006

Another VH leaves the vHouse; Remcyl quits

I [am quitting] for one reason and nothing more. I told Jen and Pao before that if ever either of them gets evicted, i would quit. Nothing personal to the other housemates. They might say that i favor Jen and Pao. Yes, they are one of my closest in the game but that doesnt make the rest less important. I love them all and frankly, I am happy to be leaving the game with a whole new set of friends. This had been the most "social" if you could say, that i have been for the past few years. Jen, Pao, Mats, Marge, Kath, Janette, Dyl, Ian, Heidz, Rowen, and Rhea, I am thankful that none of you had ever discriminated me, being bisexual and all, and never used it against me or anything.

Meeting friends was always, and had never changed, my goal in being here. I have accomplished it and i think i am done.

Jen, dont feel bad, I leave with it being a choice. Nothing to be guilty of.

To ian, Congratulations on being back. I hope you play the game right this time. Never let it get the best of you. Remember, there's no price here. For fame, you already have it, we all do.

Remcyl Viloria for the last time, is "Over and OUT!"...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Remcyl's replacement (can either be an ex or a new VH) will be announced tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home