Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Monday, March 06, 2006

Birthday boy gets an automatic 5 "to evict" points

Remycl committed a multiple violation. He replied to the messages of two former VHs plus he used an offesive word. On the 3rd Nomination, Remcyl will get an additional 5 evicting points.


To Ian, I cant believe even after uv been evicted, u still make my life miserable! Ang mga taong nagmamahal sakin ay tlgang minamahal nila ako. not because they're trying to impress me or anything. Augh! Thanks for ruining my bday!

Well, why let an ass**** (4giv me bbk for the term) ruin my bday when i have the best people around. Btw, for someone who had just lost a grandfather, u sure know how to make me feel better.

He Thank you heidz! misz you na poh!

VHs are prohibited to communicate with people outside the vHouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home