Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, March 11, 2006

DAY THIRTY-FIVE
VHs confess

KATHRYN: well, actually, bbk, i wanted to vote po sana sapoll with a "yes" pero i left it for the visitorsto decide regarding pao and rem's case. pero,still, i stand to my belief na inosente talaga'tong dalawang 'to. i can't see any reason whythey'd hide it, para lang di matanggal sa game? idon' think so. at kung sakali mang totoo, being akeen observer as you are, you should've known itway back pa. so, to pao and rem, 'yaan n'yo, soon enough, lalabas din ang totoo. *winks

as of rhea, actually, dunno how to comment on it.kasi ayoko namang maghugas-kamay dahil, i admit,nagiging inactive din naman ako every now andthen. pero, i think, being a VH, with respect tothe game (at sa inyo na rin, bbk), sananag-u-update s'ya kahit once in a blue moon.atleast we know what to expect. i always tellmyself na may iba't ibang priorities and mga tao.and maybe in her case, this game isn't on her toplist. pero the fact na she joined, she should,atleast, show some degree of commitment here. 'yunlang po. rhea, sorry, walang personalan. opinion lang.

JEN-JEN: this is for my co-VH's who's still in the house.... u knoe who u are!!

first... i want to thank my friend (co-VH) for telling me those things... about the guy/girl who' against me! second... im sorry dylan! kasi hindi ako naniwala agad sayo.... hope we still be friends.... well im sure with that!

third... to that person (co-VH's who's against me!) well... e2 lng masasabi ko sau... kung makikipag-usap ka sa ibang housemate and you'll tell them anything about me... i mean against me.... make sure na hindi ko siya close ok??? well... first of all hindi tayo close... so u dont know me well... and dont say na im a threat, well its your opinion... maybe nga im a threat sayo... but if u want the title tell me dear! iyong-iyo na!! all i want here is to gain friends... which i already have na... and hindi ka kasali dun! wag mo na kong siraan sa iba... kasi u knoe why??? hindi ako ang nasisira... ITS YOU!!! u pretend na ur so nice... and pa-tweetums pa... (oopsss this is not marge) and one thing more.... wag mo na gamitin ang ibang co-VH and sabihin na they're also against me... kasi u knoe what??? madaling lumabas ang katotohanan! muntik mo pa kami sirain ni dylan... well tnx coz god is so nice to me... and hindi niya pinahintulutan un mangyari... im here to gain friends, and you're not one of those friends na i will keep... i'll tell u this WE'RE NOT FRIENDS!! (u knoe who u are.... )

Ian... the msg is not for u :) its not you... :)

BBK... sorry nakakagigil lng kasi tlga xa... i just want to let him/her know na im mad at him/her! alam niya na kung cno xa!! u dont knoe me kid kasi hindi tau CLOSE! and dont ever msg me again.. and askin stupid questions!! kasi ayoko makipag-usap sa isang tulad mo... PLASTIK!!

MARISTEL: BBK, i have this confession to make... I was reallytired from work and different stuffs... I saw thisOpinion poll, I just read in there Paolo andRemcyl's name... Out of my stupidity, I voted onceor twice answering "NO" and finally yesterdaywhen I was on this "mind set" - I read it again inmy mind...

"Were Paolo and Remcyl complete strangers priorto the game?" So yesterday, I answered the poll with a "yes"same as today... I believe, that everyone has theirown right to express themselves in any way theycan. When I read about Mica's thingie, it was veryclear, that MICA was a common friend of Paoloand Remcyl's. I read it for over 5 times. I also readRemcyl's commentary and Paolo's message at theshoutbox. I do believe them! It's much betterexpressing the truth than telling a lie. Coz in myopinion if a person is telling a lie, it's their ownconscience not ours. Let's just live it there, cozwhatever it is behind their acquaintance, I know indue time it will be revealed.

Regarding, Rhea's being inactive, I may say - that Imyself is a busy woman. But I still know how tohandle things my way. Things may be a little wayout of league compared to before, I still make it apoint that I will never ever put anything behind. If aperson is showing a little interest because of busyschedule, might as well call it quits - becausepeople are expecting something from you. It's harddin naman, that everyday, we're all looking forwardmeeting this person, only to find out - she's ininvisible mode. It happened to me twice. I alwaysthought Rhea's offline - tapos she's there pala.Sometimes tuloy, I came to thinking that she maybe just avoiding us... I just wish her luck on herstuffs. I know and I feel that she's a wonderfulwoman but please, don't keep us hanging...

In addition, same case with Rowen, BBK, I knowhe has a lot to do. But I can't help seeing Dylanand Marge's situations... They still both come toschool. They all have deadlines of projects. Therewere times - I know Rowen's offline. Tapos, "tagomode" pala sha. I just hope he's not avoiding us.That's so being anti-social...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home