Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

DAY THIRTY-NINE
Ayessa Rosario, Remcyl's friend

BBK nakita ko works ni mats and jen saactivity....nahiya tuloy me kasi ang iksi nung sakin. iwas wondering if i can change it and make itlonger and with a picture...

When i was in 1st year high, I had trouble fitting in because i dress differently, talk differently, and socialize differently than others. I mean hello, Im homo what do you expect. For short, I almost was a loner. Poor me! But a girl came along my way and cheered me up. And she is Ayessa Rosario.

I find it awkward why people say the more alike you are, the more that you wont get along. but i beg to disagree when i met her. Maybe that rule only applies to couples and not friends. So anyway, we laugh together, share funny and corny jokes together and even share almost every food one eats. We drink on the same straw, nibble on the same bread, and share our saliva's on spaghettis (i think i just made that sound gross).

Me and Ayessa were in a group called DATAGAM which lasted around a year and later broke up because we had different sections. But me and Ayessa remained good friends. The best of friends actually. She never seems to care about what others say about her. Always standing straight with her lice-boobs as i always term them, her hairy legs which i envy as she envies my legs, and of course, her jaw-dropping and brief-dropping beauty! I mean,look at her, she's a babe!

Right now Ayessa is studying in Baguio but our communication remains stronger than ever. We might not be there for each other by literally being there, but i know and i feel that she is always there for me (is she dead? harhar). If Ayessa does get the chance to see this, I wanna tell her how happy I am for having met someone so into her faith, having the kindest heart which comes with our constructive criticisms, and most especially for accepting me even if Im bisexual.

Thanks my friend. You're definitely my pink panther!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home