Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Monday, March 13, 2006

DAY THIRTY-SEVEN
Jen-Jen's Tita Baby

This is my Tita Baby, the most influential woman in my life next to my mom... She's my mom's second cousin.... a "kababata", and bestfriend at the same time... they're super close kahit na nagdalaga na sila... Until my tita met Tito Jun the father of her 2 kids... i cant say na her husband kasi nga hindi sila kasal kahit they already have 2kids na! Well for my tita baby, thank you narin kasi hindi sila nakasal because her life became misserable because of that guy... yeah yeah tama kay0... bugbog dyan, bugbog dito inaabot niya and her own partner ninanakawan sya!! Ofcourse my tita is not that martyr naman kaya naghiwalay sila... Until then my tita planned to go to USA... she works there and decided na iwan muna ang 2kids niya which is my cousins... I knoe sobrang hirap napag-daanan niya sa simula... Oh yeah naging TNT siya at first, she works in a homecare... then after 7years of working there she bacame the Administrator of HomeCare na pinagttrabahuhan niya! And my Tita Baby met this white guy.... Uncle Gene!

Tita Baby and Uncle Gene

After a long courtship of Uncle Gene to my Tita Baby hehehe... "Here comes the bride all dress in white" Ooopsss but that's not the pic of their wedding huh... well, back tot he story... Yeah, kinasal nga sila then my tita got her greencard na... After a long sacrifices... sad moments kasi hindi niya kasama mga anak niya.... now, tapos na lahat yun!! Now is the time para sumaya naman siya... and she deserves to be happy!!

Aaron (the lil kid, my tita baby and uncle gene's son), Uncle gene, Kuya Jay (beside Uncle Gene), Tita Baby, Sophie (at the back of Tita Baby - daughter of Uncle Gene), Hunnie (at the back of Uncle Gene)

The picture of Schoenberg Family... Happy Family na sila ngayon... They're all in Downey, California. They have their own business now... ofcourse a HomeCare...

Bakit siya napili ko??? kasi i really admire her!! Sa dami ng paghihirap niya... ito na sya ngayon... daming achievements... isa na dun ung nagkaroon xa ng mabait na asawa and mga anak... but then kahit nagbago na lahat sa kanya... ung ugali niya hindi parin nagbabago... she's still humble!! i really love my tita...

Tita Baby... Miss you so much!! See you soon.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home