Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, March 02, 2006

DAY TWENTY-FIVE
Maristel blogs: What a day?!?!?!

Just at home the whole day... I just have to bear in mind that I have to recuperate (soon) and I know that soon, is now...I slept around 8am today... Last night, I was online... Finally, I met Ate Janette! Then my fellow virtual housemates and me had a conference... Jen-Jen, Marge, Rowen and me... It's just a funny feeling, getting acquainted at last to the people I consider my FRIENDS... I spent almost my whole day surfin' the net and answering some of BBK's question at PBBFG2 Game Ka Na Ba... I was having fun, and it felt great on my part participating on the activities at the house... I even sent messages to BBK concerning our last activity, regarding "Rank the VHs based on your closeness to them(1 - closest, 10 - least)" BBK sent me that message, February 27 and the day I received it was exactly the same date I replied and answered the activity... Anyway, here's my copy of my ranking...:

1 - JEN-JEN
2 - REMCYL
3 - PAOLO
4 - MARGE
5 - IAN
6 - DYLAN
7 - ROWEN
8 - RHEA
9 - JANETTE
10 - KATHRYN

To give you at least a brief axplanation on my ranking... Well, here it goes...
I ranked Jen-Jen the 1st, coz we shared a lot of thoughts and things together, since PBBFG started... Although at first, I find it hard for me to finally get along with this girl. But as time goes by - I knew her, that she really is a great person inside. We both are talkative... We won't run of things to talk about... Patapos pa lang ang isang issue, meron na agad isa... We both laugh at silly things, simple things and the most crazy things people can do... She shared with me her emotions... Her growing love towards James...

2nd was Remcyl "Abraham Remcyl Viloria" - the only virtual housemate i thought was very snob! I was a little confused on her gender... I remember when BBK asked us to give our first impressions towards our housemate and what I ended up uttering was "he/she"... See? I really am confused... But when Rems opened up his true sexuality, wow!!! I super admire him. Bihira kc ung ganun... I never liked Rustom Padilla, but when he had this exposure - wow!!! Pero, wala syang panlaban kay Rem...

3rd... Paolo Miguel Mata... well... one of a kind... Kaya nga for me... He's the FRIENDLIEST virtual housemate ever sa bahay ni kuya dito sa net... Basta ako, yung initiation lang from him (when I received a message from him) was really a great priviledge for me to know this young stud... Bihira ung ganun... Yung nag iinitiate na iintroduce yung sarili nila sa isang tao... Some may find it awkward, pero for me - wagi!!! Doing the first move naman, doesn't necessarily mean na you want to win everybody's attention - that's not Paolo... He's but NATURAL... I like that attitude and bro! You rock!

4th, Marge... my ever dearest little sister in the house... Dapat sya talaga first sa rank ko... pero now that she's on the way to the middle ranks... simple lang... #1 sya sa teen edition dito sa virtual house... She's the little sister that I always dreamt of having my whole life... Siguro kung naging magkapatid lang talaga kami, super spoiled sya sa kin... I know Marge and I share a lot of beautiful thing inside and out... We're both KIKAYS and that made us pretty (*lol) hahaha!!! I'm happy coz it was never too late to know this girl...

5th Ian --- the undying SPICE in BBK's virtual house... Super he made my adrenaline rush!!! Pano ba naman he's the type of person na super full of mysteries... Pero kahit ganyan yan, super straight forward yan, kaya naman having him here - WiNnEr na!!! Basta be good lagi... Ian's being straight forward is a sure talk in the house... He may sometimes hurt people's feelings, kaya lang I know sometimes di na nya naiisip un... He just wanted to be honest... (hahaha!) correct naman di ba? Basta, watch your word... I'm still a Friend in deed and in need...

6th - Dylan, a really cool dude we've been constant textmates but I know a lot are in store for a more beautiful friendship for the both of us... I just hope that he feels the same way too...

7th Rowen... I remember I once told him that I've had a lot of frustrations on my younger years and that includes my studies on becoming a successful doctor sana... kaya lang because of my dad, walang nagyari... I just finished a 4year degree course... Kaya ako, I always wish Rowen luck... I always wish him to do good on his studies... For me, his a future role model for the youngsterz out there!!!

8th, Rhea, i felt like I have to know this girl... Although I know a little about her...

9th... ATE JANETTE... I should have known you before... You're worth the wait... At first I thought mahirap sha makasundo... I thought very strict sya... But those speculations at first we're wrong... Super kwela pala nya!!! Basta - now, I know we're friends na...

10th sad to say but it's Kath... I really wanted to know her, kaya lang di kami magkatagpo ever... This ranking doesn't mean naman that I am closing doors for me to get acquainted with her... Of course, I really wanna know her... I want to be her friend in the future... Isa din sha sa super idol ko dito...

Anyway,,, enough of my ranking and commentaries na nga...

Ito lang ang masasabi ko to the people na nag comment sa Virtual Kitchen... "Spread Love, Celebrate Love..." Enough na about sa kung anu anong speculations... we should all be friends... We're gathered here at BBK's virtual house not to build a fight - but to build trust and friendship...

Just a thought to ponder:
"To know someone here or there with whom you can feel there is understanding in spite of distances or thooughts expressed... That can make life a GARDEN..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home