Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Friday, March 03, 2006

Dylan and Ian approve Testimonials

For Dylan
kHiKhAi-UnO... 03/02/2006
i should have realized this b4... when it wasn't too l8...im sorry prince...=c ~khikhai~jhezika~ "Anyone Of Us (Stupid Mistake)" I've been letting you down, down Boy I know I've been such a fool Giving in to temptation When I should've played it cool The situation got out of hand I hope you understand [Chorus] It can happen to.. Anyone of us, anyone you think of Anyone can fall Anyone can hurt someone they love Hearts will break 'Cause I made a stupid mistake It can happen to.. Anyone of us, say you will forgive me Anyone can fail Say you will believe me I can't take my heart will break 'Cause I made a stupid mistake A stupid mistake he was kind of exciting A little crazy I should've known he must have altered my senses 'Cause he offered to walk me home The situation got out of hand I hope you understand [Chorus] A stupid mistake he means nothing to me (nothing to me) I swear every word is true don't wanna lose you

-Laurice- 03/01/2006
mahal koh.. im so proud of you po talaga.. don't worry too much!! Im fine.. ^^ and thanks for everythin mahal koh.. 'cause you're always there for me.. thanks sa concern... And sa nakakatuwang moments.. ahaha.. kewlets koh nung mga nakaraang araw.. ahaha.. mahal koh kase eh!! miss you so much!! =) +yakap+ one more thing.. don't forget na besides me.. God will guide you, he'll never leave you.. And i will never ever leave you... *whispers* i love you so much!!! shhh.. Mahal koh.. alam moh.. saya.. 8months na!! whew!! Turning.. FOREVER!!hahaha.. imagine.. dame struggles.. dame trials.. Pero andyan paren si Lord for us.. kase di nya tayo iiwan.. you're everythin to me deeh.. Don't forget huh?? I love you so much!!! Thanks... My life is worthless without you... i love you!!! -your Leeh- LEEHniDYLANANGELOCORTEZ!!!! san ka pa?! ahaha.. ^^ mwaahhssss!!!


For Ian
Mitchie gay 03/02/2006
dude ang isa pa ka pic nga sa subway ta ni elroy eh anu be epost man be pls??? grabe ha kadugay u man i send sakun ang mga pics man where na u now?? the school wants me to extend but i cant go home u know after one year that i dont like how bout u??extend nalang u dude?? tom ko pa hambalon nga maextend ko for one condition let me go hoe first k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home