Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dylan's Ate Lourdz

I wouldn’t be the person I am right now if I hadn’t met her! Tunay un!...

Met her when I was like... 12 years old? Totoy! Ahaha... 1st year HS ako nun... nd 1st yr college na xa... ateng ate! Heh... I was walking around campus nun when some girls caught my attention... (mejo np2lala ata k0 zndli...she was so damn gorgeous!)...haha j0kez... anyways... they were members pla of the band sa school... knauzap ak0 ni ate Lourdz and she convinced me to join the band...

Ede aun zali nmn ak0... heh... that was the start of how she changed my life...

I was really a problem child before... ok nmn ung studies ko... auz nman sa academic standing... pero ung attitude... aminado dati tlga... hamb0g, playb0y, lahat na... siguro nga dahil sa mga problems sa family... kaya ang laking change tlaga nung nakilala ko c ate... she taught me everything tlga... how I became like this... xempre sa banda lagi ko xa kazama... ang dami tlga nyang tinuro skin... mula sa paglilinis ng banda, paglalaba, pamamalantsa (di nmn ak0 mxdo ngng helper n0h? haha)... pati paggalang sa mga naza authority ... she even renewed my faith in God!... she taught me how a man should act... how to respect people... all her words of wisdom... I really took those to heart...

And...she was always there... parang older sister tlga... pag nagkakazakit ak0... pg may pr0blema sa family or sa kung saan... pag ngccram sa schoolstuff!...pag may prob kme ng mahal ko...all of her advices seem to work... heh... that’s why I really treasure her... and I’m so thankful that God allowed us to meet each other... she’s like the older sister I never had... heh... sa 6 years that she was my ate... we’ve gotten so close tlga... my whole family knows her and her whole family knows me nga... pag nza abroad nga ung parents nya... sometimes sa hauz nlng nmin xa ngsstay or ngsztay nlng ak0 sa apartment nila... kz delekad0 nga nmn mag-iza... sa lahat halos ng mga bagay... kazama ko c ate... it feels so great to have someone to care for you, train you, and give you advice like a mother would...

I really mean it when I say ...that I wouldn’t be the person I am right now if I hadn’t met her...

Right now...mejo nag-falter ung connection nmen.. =’(.. cause of some stupid mistake that I did... hayz... I’m so sorry ate...

Thanks for everything that you’ve taught me... I’ve learned my lesson... I’m sorry... and even though you said that you’ve already forgiven me... there’s still that little bit of disappointment that’ll stay... I know that this gap between us will stay... though I wish everything could go back to how it was before... I wish I could have my ate back... but....I guess this is one last lesson that you’ll teach me... that mistakes are irreversible...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home