Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Monday, March 06, 2006

"I stand for what is right and in what i believe," Remcyl

BBK, i am not complaining, i just want to quote you on this: ">>>Readers/visitors<<<> may leave comments on the VHs and on the game however VHs cannot reply on them, discuss the issues among themselves or justify their actions in the blog."

I think, and correct me if im wrong, it wasnt stated that former vhousemates are under this classification. I rest my case as simple as that. I just wish that rules are clear and no alterations are made after the game has begun. Also, i think that the shoutbox should no longer exist because of the reason that comments are not controlled. If i may suggest, you just use a forum or guestbook that allows your control of comments posted.
Ian's last messages to the housemates shouldn't have been done on the shoutbox but it shouldve been given to you first. If this was so, i could've made a reaction through friendster and not on the shoutbox as well.

I stand for what is right and in what i believe. Hope you put into consideration my opinions and suggestions. I know i've been commenting lately, but im not trying to prove anything like im better than you or what, I just think that some grounds should've been cleared up in the beginning. Thank you bbk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home