Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Janette blogs: Out atlast!

Last monday i'm already not feeling well, but still i tried to be in the office coz i received a message that i need to report in our Regional Headquarters in Camp Olivas, City of San Fernando, Pampanga re my oath of office. After lunch my husband and i decided to leave Bulacan and went to Pampanga, sobra grabe nung init and wen we reached pampanga, umulan ng malakas, i was already sneezing at that time, when we reached the admin office the temperature was so cold, and that made my asthma strike.

I wasn't able to informed BBK and even my vhmates regarding my situation why i haven't able to be ol in the past few days kc naiwan cel ko sa haus sa pagmamadali wen my husband rushed me to the hospital coz i was also bleeding, the doctor thought that i had a miscarriage, bka daw buntis ako dko alam, but then after a series of test all results turn to negative, but i have my hormonal imbalance kya may bleeding.

Last nyt, i had a chance to exchange thoughts with kathryn, and she volountered to tel bbk bout my situation, and i owe you kath for that one, thank you so much. i'd like to apologize na rin to rowen kc i wasn't able to contribute in our activity, bawi nlng po ako, and to bbk i'm really sorry too for not being able to participate in our activity.

Obviously, i was able to post a blog coz i was already out in the hospital.. and thank God for the guidance and strength.. Wheeeeww! Hirap talaga magkasakit!hehehehe!

To all of you guys, i miss you so much!! Godbless! Be well, Be safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home