Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Friday, March 17, 2006

Janette's special friend

She is Ms. Janette G. Sampana, aside from my nanay she's one of the person who influences me most. She's a a person with a very strong personality, she taught that being credible person is not by being a perfect but instead by being honest with your imperfections. We've been friends for almost a year, she's with me through thick and thin, very compasionate and loveable person.

When i'm spiritually low she's the one who lift my spirit up...and during my wedding she's one of the bussiest person (actually mas busy pa sya kesa sa mga kapatid ko) that assist me in preparing for that big day, and it wouldn't be that memorable, organize and solemn without that girl..

She's really rare, precious and diadem...

She's one of the reason why i keep believing that life is really beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home