Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Jen-Jen blogs: I mIzZ hIm...

James... James... James... Grabeh I mizz him s0 much na tlga... Thursday... the day we met... Sunday... He left na, pabalik sa california.... and now its tuesday... while chatting with rem and paolo... sa conference... i always told them na "I mIzZ hIm!!!" and while chatting with them... im searching for songs... then it0 may nakita aq na song... and i dedicate this to James...

EVERYTHING YOU DO by: Christian Bautista
I love the way you smile / When I look your eyes / I love the way you laugh
When i try to be funny / And how a tear rolls down your face
When I say no one could ever take your place.
`
CHORUS: Baby when you sleep / I watch you breathing
Baby when you dream / I dream with you
Cause everywhere you are is where / I wanna be
It's true everything you do / Makes me know how much I love you.

The way you touch my lips / Right after every kiss / And softly whisper
That I'm your everything / The way you pray / Our love wont die
Every night just before you / Close your eyes.
REPEAT CHORUS
`
And i believe some things are meant to be
Cause I believe in love and yours was meant for me
`
and this one pa....

FOR ALL OF MY LIFE - MYMP
Come and lay here beside me / I'll tell you how I feel
There's a secret inside me / I'm ready to reveal
To have you close, embrace your heart with my love over and over
These are things that I promise my promise to you
`
CHORUS: For all of my life you are the one,
I will love you faithfully forever all of my life you are the one
I'll give to you my greatest love for all of my life.
ooohhh.. o yeah...
`
Let me lay down beside you / There's something you should know / I pray that you decide to open your heart and let me show enchanted worlds of fairy tales a wonderland of love these are things that I promise my promise to you
CHORUS
`
All of my life with all of my heart these are things that I promise

to james... see you soon.... and i wish you know that i have feelings for you... and hope u feel the same way to... nax!!! hahaha take care always...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home