Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Friday, March 24, 2006

Kathryn on Rowen's exit

Honestly, BBK, I can't say I'm 'that' surprised with Rowen's decision to quit. I just felt he had the tendency na to leave the house not only because of his studies but moreso because of the 'tension' he felt inside the house. The thing with Jen-jen, although I am not fully aware kung pa'no nag-start or nagtapos, alam ko po 'yun kasi I get to chat with these two every once in a while.

Well, as I told Rowen sa shoutbox, you're never on the losing end once you choose your studies to be your priority. It's a good decision na rin po since we all know Rowen seems to be an achiever sa school; so, giving up PBBFG is one way to concentrate on his studies especially now that he's entering college. It's a lot tougher. Kaya I really wish him goodluck and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home