Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Maristel answers 3's Survey

Three Things You Think You Could Do Without
>1. Headaches... 2. Indolelent, slothful people 3. Liars
Two Things You Never Want To Do
>1. Grow old... 2. I never want to lose my loved ones...
One Person Who Has Changed Your Life For The Better:
>1. There's no certain person who changed my life for the better, pero if I can mention a few - it would be my Kuya Sander, my Mom, my Tita Lani and GOD (ang dami noh?)
List 3 words that describe yourself
>1. TRUE 2. Loving 3. Makulit
List 3 things that annoy you.
>1. Nonsense people 2. Naggers 3. Fakers
List 3 things you like.
>1. FOOD 2. my cellphone 3. my ROOM
List 3 things you hate.
>1. Goodbyes 2. Chain messages 3. Womanizers
List 3 random names.
>1. Gabrielle 2. Venice 3. Barbie
List 3 friends.
>1. SPACE 2. NOT 3. 'NUFF
List 3 favorite movies you like.
>1. Reality Bites 2. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days 3. If Only
List 3 singers you like.
>1. Kelly Clarkson 2. Madonna 3. U2
List 3 teachers you don't like.
>1. What's 2. this 3. FOR?
List 3 things near you.
>1. Cellphone 2. my Bag 3. ashtray
List 3 people that live in your house.
>1. Bryan 2. Bane 3. Papu
List 3 things your going to do saturday.
>1. I 2. HAVE 3. NO IDEA
List 3 things you ate.
>1. Halu-Halo 2. Batchoy 3. wala na
List 3 favorite songs you love.
>1. With or Without You 2. Since You've Been Gone 3. Flying High
List 3 people you just talked to.
>1. Jen-Jen 2. Mannique 3. Ma'am Ivy Samala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home