Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Maristel blogs: Bad Trip

March 11, Saturday (a new day) - around 3am, still talking to Jen over the phone... O f course never ending giggles and laughters... But then time's running and we both have to sleep... So we decided to hang up and talk again the following day. Right after our long chat on the phone, I went upstairs and did my nightly beauty regimen... But I was worrying with my 5pups so I decided to check on them. I was very sleepy na, but I can see that the pups really are starved, so I made them a bottle of milk and fed each one and cleaned them. I finished feeding the pups around 6:30am.

I went upstairs and get myself to sleep, shempre I pray muna... I never forget to say my prayers before I go to sleep. It's part of my routine. And God is my inspiration.

I woke up 9:30am because my stomache's in pain. I can't sleep well because of it. Good thing din coz Remcyl texted me. Exhange texts kami ni Rem. And then I decided to go to the market and buy fresh live tilapia (for lunch) - I bought sky flakes and coke sakto for breakfast (hahaha!) - I asked Bane (my cousin) to feed my pups. I watched Papu (my cousin, din) prepare himself to school. I had 2 sticks of smoke. And then I get online. I saw Paolo online, but his status message was "busy" but then I still bother to send him a message...

Kaya lang because kulang ang tulog ko, mga around 11 noon, inantok na naman ako... So i decided to go to bed ulit... Kaasar nga kc I know PAJEMAREMA will be online any moment, kaya lang talagang anotok ako...

I woke up around 2:30pm. We have an event din kasi at Acropolis, Libis.

So my cousins Doinx and Bryan get themselves ready for the event. I asked Doinx to just pick me up even after the event na lang. Kasi, I'll be doing something... They left around 4:30pm... So nag online muna ako... I get to chat with Jen, Dylan, Marge and Pao... But when it's already quarter to six, bye-bye muna ko sa kanya coz I know, my cousins will be picking me up.

But I was a li'l disappointed, coz my cousin Doinx (big brother) decided not to pick me up - coz according to him, I haven't attend to my activities lately daw... One time lang naman. But I said sorry anyway, kaya lang, all's been done.

One quotation lang naman yung di ko nagawa. I didn't make it coz when I called Mr Anton Borja at Clear Waters, he wasn't there... Client call. So I said my deepest sorry to my Big Brother, my Big Boss... hahaha!!!

Next week's all lined up though...

A prob happened though early last night... I though my cousin Papu was just fooling around when he told me that my dad's outside and with my half sister Nica... andun nga sila... ok lang naman sa kin. it's there na eh...

After a couple of hours, dumating naman mom nia and an old woman naked VIKANG!!! and i super hate her! because she really is very judgemental - and it isn't good! she's at her place and scolding me!!! she's not even related to our family!!! i really hate her...

That's one of the reason why I have to stepped out from the computer... I was super bad trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home