Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Maristel blogs: From GoodNIGHT to a BAD Day

Wow!!! How am I going to begin???? Let me see??? Last night was such a blast!!! Finally the one VH that I haven't been aquainted to was online... She was the only VH that I've been longing to meet. It's been I think weeks... I know I have to catch up with her. A lot of things have been missing then - until last night... Kathryn!!! Paolo's idol... it was such a wonderful feeling - coz at last I've met all the 11 VHs in PBBFG2... I never had the feeling that "I may not find her easy to get along with..." instead, everything happened spontaneously... We talked a lot about things... We eved had a virtual coffee... *lol* Now I know, win or lose - worries aren't there anymore... The friendship that I've long waited for is finally here... Jen and I had nonstop chats (prang unlimited)... We talked a lot about things... Crazy things... Wild thoughts... *lol* but not so wild... We talked about her "special friend" and shempre "my special friend" - Everything was goin' on so smoothly... I felt so inspired for the past few days. And because of that inspiration, I even had sleppless nights... 2 sleepless nights to be exact... I felt so high that all I wanna do is to update my blog and share my happy thoughts with my co-VHs...anyway,,, BBK, gave me and Ian a special activity... The Game Ka Na Ba One Million question wherein BBK posted a cluster map on our site and on that map were 6 locations and I have to choose 3 for myself and the other 3 will be for Ian... So what I did late that night (March 03) was to ask a help from Jen... By the way, The 6 choices were Mongolia, Iceland, Argentina, South Africa, New Zealand & Hawaii... I chose Iceland, South Africa & New Zealand... What I did was enter Yahoo Groups and go for Regionals... I searched for the countries that I chose... I joined 3 groups (I think) for each location that I have... I posted a message saying, "checkout this site http://pbbfg2.blogspot.com/" just that... I never really thought that I'm gonna gain the immunity. I know Ian was doing his thing too... I know coz he never missed a single activity here @ the virtual house...Until this morning... I woke up around 10 am - I fixed myself a mug of hot nesvita... I lit up a smoke. Checked on my pups... and finally the much awaited... The PC... Shempre, I have to see if there were any updates from BBK. So I decided to - you know go online... Signed in at YM... I saw Pao there but his status message was he's sleeping... So I didn't bother sending him a message or buzzing him... I just stayed there "STEADY lang..."Now... the turning point of all the happy things... A girl that my ex boyfriend has been courting months IM me... I asked her why... So we chatted for a while - until she asked me to buzz my ex boyfriend... At first I was hesitant to do so... Coz, for me I know,,, there's nothing more left to talk about... But the girl was really in favor - so I was constrained to drop a message to my ex... Our first conversation, was really fun... He even asked me who the guy on my avatar is... He even judged the guy who is recently courting me. So, i was just like... "ok, saloobin mo yan eh... I can't do anything about that". Things happened so fast... We had a confrontation... I received some bitter words from him... Words that really are hard to digest, if you are sensitive... I never anticipated that confrontation... I was fooled by him for months... He was a complete pervert... I was his girlfriend for months but there are three more girls that he has a relationship with (too) all at the same time. My God! I was totally blanked... I am speechless... I really am totally devastated...That didn't end there... I received a message from one of my fellow VH... I won't tell you what happened or what were the things uttered on the message - but it really strucked me! If you want a friend - I can be one... More than what you expect a friend can do... I will always be a friend in deed... Not just by words... But there was this one word that really hurt me... When I read that, I can feel the dark clouds over me... I wanted to cry and burst out... I don't know how to release my pain... the anger... the disappointment... that I felt... I would rather accept physical pain, than to hear hurtful words against me. Sometimes it last for a lifetime, especially when I treated that person a friend to me... But I know and I still believe that "Time will heal all these wounds"... Time will and I know there's no harm in giving second chances...
"The only way to have a friend is to be one." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Be careful of what you say, friendship can end in one minutebecause of a stupid word." -Unknown


song ko for myself...

BAD DAY

Where is the moment when we need it the most You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost They tell me your blue sky's faded to grey They tell me your passion's gone away And I don't need no carryin' on You stand in the line just to hit a new low You're faking a smile with the coffee to go You tell me your life's been way off line You're falling to pieces everytime And I don't need no carryin' on Cause you have a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day The camera don't lie You're coming back down and you really don't mind You had a bad day You had a bad day Well you need a blue sky holiday The point is they laugh at what you say And I don't need no carryin' on You have a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day The camera don't lie You're coming back down and you really don't mind You had a bad day (Oh.. Holiday..) Sometimes the system goes on the brink And the whole thing turns out wrong You might not make it back and you know That you could be well oh that strong And I'm not wrong So where is the passion when you need it the most Oh you and I You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost Cause you have a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day You've seen what you like And how does it feel for one more time You had a bad day You had a bad day Have a bad day Have a bad day
Wishing you all well... Love you all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home