Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Maristel blogs: Please Remember...

I was posting my first blog hours ago when my mom called me up and told me that it was raining... i didn't believe her at first... so i published my entry and waited till i saw that i already updated my blog... when i heard Kuya Sander's cellphone ringing... i answered it and it was Bryan on the other end of the line... i asked him why he called and he asked me to tell Kuya Sander to go out coz it was raining really hard outside and there's no place he can park the car... so there it is! it was indeed raining...

When suddenly i realized the clothes i left at the "batalan"... my God!!! so i rushed myself and checked on my laundry... naka!!! lahat ng whites na sa isang lugar na tinatamaan talaga ng ulan! i quickly piled up the empty pails in one place para lumuwag dun sa batalan...

Anyways, i just finished my laundry, isasampay ko pa lang when i thought of doing another blog... dapat kasi kasama ako ni Kuya Sander and Arjay sa Pier One to attend the famous (way back '80's) DJ Jon Tupaz's birthday party... di ko na din kasi kaya... ayaw ko namang mapasma... i started washing clothe around 4:30 this afternoon... i cleaned up the batalan pa, kaya super late na din ako natapos... kaya i decided not to come na lang... sila, sila na lang... i am starting to become anti-social lately na ata...

Anyway, i remember my long time crush lang naman while i was doing my laundry... i dunno the reason why... kaya lang bigla ko syang na miss... i had a crush on him 2nd year highschool pa lang ako... he's 3years older than me... his name is Sheen... nakakatuwa lang isipin coz kahit papaano i got the chance to know him... 3years na din sya di bumabalik dito sa Philippines... kahit i know na meron na siya ka live-in sa States, deep in my heart i still believe that somehow, magiging close friends pa kami... kabarkada sya ng mga cousins ko sa Victoria School Foundation... hearthrob sya before... even nung last visit nya dito sa 'Pinas - it's still pretty obvious na iba pa din ang dating niya... malakas pa din ang sex appeal niya...

I will never ever forget what happened the last time he was here sa P.I. - for long i will keep it inside my heart and forever treasure it... i know that kahit papaano i was at some point lucky - coz of that thing... naging sweet din naman kami... he always complement my cooking... kahit simpleng perfume lang ang ilagay ko - napapansin nya, and lagi nya sinasabi na ang bango ko... for me those things meant a lot... i know kasi na i should be thankful for those little thoughts coz some don't even start... we had this overnight outings every now and then kapag andito sya ng summer sa Philippines... i remember we had this event for Aboitiz-Jebsen, kasama namin sya along with his cousins and friends... we would dance the night away on the poolside while taking a booze... he never took advantage of me... lagi lang kami naglolokohan... i remember, he used to tell me, na swerte daw ang magiging boyfriend ko, kasi I'm everything a man could ever want... sarap pakinggan di ba? kaya lang hanggang dito na lang kami...

We sorta had this thing everytime he's here... i often told him na pwede namang ako girlfriend nya dito sa Pilipinas... HOW DESPERATE!!! i guess that's LOVE...

He has this Burmese partner for 3years na din... i am happy for him and his girlfriend... i used to tell him na swerte si Whit sa kanya, kasi he's a one woman, man... nagkaroon din sya before ng girlffriend na Filipina whom he loved so much, kaya lang may nakilala na iba and got herself pregnant with other guy while he was out of the country - bulding himself up to be "somebody" for that girls family... sa d but true... ang story nya was "been there, done that..." i know that there's no perfect relationship especially when it is a long distance one... i know din na "walang talunan" sa barkada...

Kaya where i am now... kung anuman ang standing ko... i know and i am happy to be a friend for him...

I have this song for him... it was composed and sang by LeeAnn Rimes and I will forever dediate this song for him... it's entitled ...

PLEASE REMEMBER
Time, sometimes the time just slips away
And your left with yesterday
Left with the memories
I, I'll always think of you and smile
And be happy for the time I had you with me
Though we go our seperate ways
I won't forget so don't forget
The memories we made
Please remember, please remember
I was there for you
And you were there for me
Please remember, our time together
The time was yours and mine
And we were wild and free
Please remember, please remember me
Goodbye, there's just no sadder word to say
And it's sad to walk away
With just the memories
Who's to know what might have been
We'll leave behind a life and time
We'll never know again
Please remember, please remember
I was there for you
And you were there for me
And remember, please remember me
Please remember, please remember
I was there for you
And you were there for me
Please remember, our time together
The time was yours and mine
And we were wild and free
And remember, please remember me
And how we laugh and how we smile
And how this world was yours and mine
And how no dream was out of reach
I stood by you, you stood by me
We took each day and made it shine
We wrote our names across the sky
We ride so fast, we ride so free
And I had you and you had me
Please remember, Please remember

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home