Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Maristel blogs: Same old, same old...

How my day started? Well, I woke up early and of course do my morning rituals...

I didn't come with my company at work coz I have a lot to finish... Things are giving me a lot of headaches lately... Although I first thought of the things we need to prepare for laters event at Parkwood for Wedding... And a Debut at Sta. Rosa Laguna...

Last Thursday, March 16 and Friday, March 17 - we had this event care of Jollibee. It's an Auto Trade Show... The engager was Shirley Amarillo... Our personnel was just feeling so sick... Coz in our every evnt, the client is supposed to provide meals for our personnel in charge. We dropped off our personnel at Ruby Road 6am, but our engager didn't ecen gave him a budget for his meal... Kung wala sana sila ipapakain, sana kahit bigyan naman nila ng kahit magkano yung tauhan namin, kahit pantawid lang... But anyway, the dame has been done. He survived a whole day naman.

Same day March 17, Friday - the client who called me last Saturday gave me a call - Mr. Edwin Cosme... He confirmed a Birthday Party at 16-G Ocean Tower at Roxas Blvd. Actually, I wasn't expecting that he'll be calling us again... I know kasi that it was a rush... And I was thinking maybe he hired other company na... But he called me and informed me, that they will confirm nga and my people should be at venue by 3pm coz the party will be starting at 6pm. But we have to negotiate for the package price pa, kaya naman, for me to be able to close our deal I gave Sir Edwin a 500 discount from the proposal I sent him... CLOSED DEAL!!!

Also, Engr. Elcid Reyes gave me a call today... He thought that maybe I have forgotten about his request for a quotation for Sounds, Lights, Stage and Backdrop Rental for Tianshi Phils.' Convention which will be held this June or July at either Westin Philippine or Manila Hotel. I explained everything to him... I even told him that - actually I was doing the proposal na and I'll be sending it after 20 mins... Funny! So I rushed... I was having this chat with Pao, while I was doing the quotation for Engr. Reyes... Engr. Reyes is considering us kasi for their event... Ayaw na daw niya ng marami pang kausap. One stop shop in other words...

So I sent him the quotation or proposal via fax and even sent him a copy through his email.

Harris Carreon called up too. He's requesting for a proposal for a Wedding naman at April 08... Medyo marami talaga trabaho...

Non stop phone calls and paperworks!!! But it's all worth it naman...

Today, March 18- VHs please bear with me... I may not be able to get online the whole day... Isang event namin for today will be held at Sta. Rosa naman - the organizer is a nephew of VP Noli de Castro naman, John de Castro, a young man na sanay na sa services namin. Actually sa March 24 may schedule na sya ulit sa amin...

Anyway, I will be monitoring our event at Parkwood Subdivision at Pasig kasi. By 9am set up namin ang Reception... By 2pm naman yung Montefalco Parish Church... Our equipments must be assembled first kasi - mahirap na ang mauuna na makapag set-up yung caterer... Di kami makakakuha ng pwesto...

The caterer who's gonna provide for the food will be VS&F who the owner is Mr. Buddy Abesamis. We used to cater before kasi and we already met him - and he really is a good guy! He's the owner and at the same time, he 's the one doing the on the spot cooking for their client's menu.

By the way, one of the Principal Sponsor of Diaz-Quisana Nuptial will be Councilor Nanette Castello-Daza of Quezon City. The guest band who's gonna perform for 45mins will be U-Turn...

Basta Sunday or Monday, I might post a pic from one of our events...

I hope you all understand me...

I am terribly missing you all... I miss PAJEMAREMA (much,much)
Kath, off mo kanina, nakapag online naman ako, kaya lang di na naman tayo nagtagpo... Ate Janette, hope you're feeling well na... Rowen & Dylan goodluck sa finals nyo! Kaya nyo yan! Marge, di na tayo nagkakausap... Rems, same with you... Jen, sorry kanina, sobrang busy ako, kaya di ako agad nakakareply sa'yo... Kung miss mo na kami, mas miss na kita, eh ikaw lagi ko ka-chat eh... Pao, hahaha!!! spread love, celebrate love... PAOLO MIGUEL MATA & KELLIE PICKLER... MARISTEL OCAMPO & ACE YOUNG!!! hahaha!!!

I miss you all so damn much!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home