Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Maritel's Good Deed

Wow!!! as promise I should have revealed* myself last Monday pa... But I got very sick for a week na... I've been online naman kaya lang. I am not in good condition to stay that long in front of the pc, kc I feel so dizzy everytime...

Part of my good deed was to update 2 of my closes friends at VHouse and that is REM and JEN... But my time is up and I just broke my promise to BBK coz instead of revealing myself last Monday, I just did my thing, a moment right now...

It's so hard finding the right words pala when you have to say goodbye to a friend lalo na kung anonymous ka... just a thing I learned... dpat no matter how busy you are, u should still find time for your friends... And one important things is... not because you felt so close to a friend, he or she will feel the same towards u din... It's not like that all the time... Basta ako, I got sick but still I let them feel they are important and very special to me... I just hope that they understand me... For what I am feeling right now and for what my conditions are right now...

I'm still very ill, but I felt a little good at heart coz finally, I ran into ATE JANETTE at ym just a while ago... I've been wanting to meet her for the past
3weeks, kaya lang parang may conflict ang online sked namin... I am just happy coz, I find her kwela!!! So kwela that I know magkakasundo kami...

You know what eases my load din, it's MARGE, kc kahit di kami mashado nagkakausap, I know in her hart we really are close and I know she is the little sister I'm looking for in my life that I didn't have... Love you li'l sis!

Second, I met ROWEN na... I like him kc I know he has a bright future ahead... Very industrious, very respectful and a model student... I've been frustrated half of my life, I always wanted and dreamt of becoming a doctor in my life, but my dad, never pempered me with things I might be needing, He supported me financially while I was studying, but when I wanted to continue for Med... - he started getting mad... And it made me scared to death and decided to take a rest for a sem - hanggang sa di ko na nga na-pursue...I know I should be blogging things that happened in my life lately - but for a whole week I've been terribly sick... I visited our family physician so that I'll have a prescription... I went 2 times sa drug store to buy my medicines...

My life's been dull for a week, and now lang ako ulit mag start na magkwento sa inyo... but VHs, have to vote for the 2nd nomination muna...


*Maristel created a Friendster account using the name "Bianca"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home