Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Miriam Defensor Santiago, the most influential woman in Rowen's life

Most influential woman in my lifewould be... Miriam Defensor Santiago. She is a toughwoman. Although, sometimes coined as crazy, she has what it takes to lead. She is very influential to me when it comes to her thoughts, her words, her speaking. I am very much impressed with the way she speaks. She is a very good politician. I remembered the 'I lied' incident, that's not a humiliation but I think of that as a wise decision to do. She has been a figure of a woman, character of a strong-willed, never fading person. She is very very influential to me. The way she speaks and all, I imitate it. {wonder if i have friends?] Hehe. That's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home