Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Thursday, March 02, 2006

NO NEED TO POST THIS (hnd po galit hehehe)

BBK, i just wanted to make a reaction about the post "Ian and Paolo's word war"

For me BBk, it was totally unnecessary.

First of all, I hope that Paolo was consulted about this before it was posted. I think both sides should've agreed on their conversation to be posted.

Second, I dont think that posting this would do any good to both parties, the game, or the other housemates.

Third, In my humble opinion and i may stand corrected for this, I think that housemates' conversations are purely private and should be kept confidential (in this case, shouldnt have been posted) until housemates involved in the conversation are informed. Personally, if for example me and Paolo were having a word war, and
Ian was played by me, I would want Paolo's approval of our conversation to be posted.

BBK, i dont speak for anybody here but for myself. I speak as a friend who pity Paolo for being unfairly uninformed about this matter (if he isnt informed). I didnt make this to be against Ian. I just want posts to be controlled. In effect of controlling posts, i think that "wars" if i may term it, would be less hurtful, and wouldnt turn into a bigger deal.

That would be all. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home