Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Remcyl blogs: Alain is making me work, Dazzling eye colors, Live and the PIS!

Okay so I know I should've published my first podcast a long time ago, but I had been busy for the past few days (what in the world could I be busy for). I'll tell you what I had been up to. I was helping out Alain with his video documentary project. Well, I'm no part of it but I'm helping out with the audio, presentation and other stuffs. It's really great coz he challenged me with one photoshop assignment which I think he won't be using by the way.

Yesterday I bought 2 pairs of contact lenses. It was really cool coz now I can finally be blue-eyed and green-eyed at the same time. How I wish I was just an american to save me from all these hair dye and contact expenses. But hey, no one's complaining (except for my mother that is). Which brings me to the most devastating news of all. My aunt Me-an called up on my birthday and she told me she won't be continuing my credit card anymore. Waaaaaaaahhhh! I was really bummed about it. But I'll make sure she won't pursue with her plan.

Also, going back to the topic of podcasting, I've been visiting the site of the cool Manong Guard and Kid Flash X, and I'm really happy I was noticed. At first I thought I was ignored the same way Kid Flash X was ignored by the Sini-Gang. Harharhar... But they replied to my posts lately. Also Obet was really cool. He's from the PutangInaMo Show. Check them out when i get affiliated with them. For now, it's adios for me.

Over and OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home