Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Remcyl blogs: Summer is near, Bright colors for new layout!

I am really excited for summer! I love people wearing white couture, florals, and of course, the unbeatable aviator sunglasses prowling the beaches. Couldn't get any hotter than that. Oooh I forgot about the shirtless dudes and the bikini-wearing dudettes. So anyway, you know what that means (but probably not)! It means that I would be changing the site layout and graphics again to a summer motif. I love the new graphics and it's probably the most colorful one I've made not only with my website but I think in the history of me making photoshop art. Also, I've taken some things out and replaced them with better stuffs. One of the things I've taken out were the wallpapers. Well, not totally remove everything, but just take out the old ones. I've figured and decided that my wallpapers would also be seasonal, you know. So when a new wallpaper batch comes in, I have to take out the previous ones. The greatest thing that I would be putting in would definitely be the podcast show. I'm working on my music intro right now so I'm not yet ready to launch the whole site. But I'm getting into it. So I have to do it right now. Bye you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home