Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Friday, March 10, 2006

Remcyl blogs: The worst 3 birthdays ever,
First podcast failed to air.

Last March 3, 6, and 9, would probably be the worst birthdays me, my sis, and my mom has ever had. My grandfather, Lolo Domingo (Lolo Inggo as he was known), passed away. He died on March 4, a day after my sister's birthday, and he was buried on my mom's birthday. My prayers are going out to him and I hope he's with the Lord already. I know he is. I promised myself that I'll visit him everyday when I'm ready. Right now, I'm letting it all settle in first. But anyway, I'm very happy coz I can see that everyone he has left are all happy. I miss you so much Lolo! Muah!

My first podcast should've been published already, but I'm not happy with the pilot topic. I mean, for a show to start, the topic should be positive. Mine contained hatred which made me decide not to publish it. So watch out coz next week I might be publishing one good show. For anyone who has suggestions just buzz me up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home