Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Results of the 2nd Nomination

"Keyboard": To vote- Rhea -- i know im in the chopping block, to vote rhea out means to save ma ass. To Save: Rowen -- madali naman akong kausap pag may deal eh. ;)

"AFRICA": 2 "to evict" points to rhea. It's hard to choose cause everyone's nice and all... but she just seems to be the least one i had the chance to get to know i'd like to give 1 "to save" point to ian... it'd be interesting to have him around thanks bbk

"Wanna Be": I would like to evict - IAN - he's freaking pissing me off with the things he does inside this virtual house. Before everybody loves him but now everybody hates him. Don't control us. We have our free will. Don't tell us to EVICT PAO! and don't ever tell us to save you. We're not your allies see? Damn! You're so Dead! As if THAT'S SO PHATETIC! Save the last point to - RHEA - Let's give her another chance to prove to us that she's still our virtual housemate and she exist. I understand you have a busy life. Maybe you should think before you join this game. Wala kami nakukuhang updates sayo. Be good and exist before it's too late...

"POOL": I am voting IAN out coz he's been too into himself lately... Ang damin ng VHs ang nasasagasaan nya lately... I am giving me "to save" votes to Marge - I love this girl and I don't want her out of the house...

"THE MESSENGER" (un kc una kong nkta wen i typed e): to-evict:(shemay!hirap n mamili ngyn! bat kya??) c RHEA po cguro kc i couldn't feel her presence s VHouse.not that i'm always present pro tlgng d ko lng cguro mkta ung willingness nya 2 stay in d game. sori po.nothing personal. to-save:IAN. d 1st person n naicp ko.ac2ly,didn't knw i'm gonna vote 4 him s to-save.but things changed.i'm voting him now not bcoz he made a deal w/ me.i'm voting him coz sumhow i feel msydo n syng na-misjudge bcoz of his attitude.


"Rapsberry": 2 points to evict Ian, one is enough two is too much kiddo! 1 point to save for Rhea, i know your nice and I want to be more closer to you!

"Bertang Manghihilot": m giving 2 points for ROWEN - so he could focus more on his studies. 1pt for IAN - pra my chance pa cla ni pao mag reconcile. hehehehe!!!

"Spongebob Squarepants": I'll save Ate Kathryn...She is a good friend and you can really trust her and I Love her for that I'll evict Ian...He needs to change his attitude.He must not tell the other VHs to save him or to vote out someone else.I think he will win the Immunity! Congrats!

"{S/U/P/E/R-M@n}": here we are again ...the hardest decision but the game must go on....so heres my votes: 2 pts. for "kathryn" heres why: =it is because isa xa sa mga housemates na hindi ko tlaga makausap...yun lang.. 1 pt. for "Ian" kasi parang delikado sya ngayon hehe...i will save ur ass nalang..= )

"DarokE!": My vote is for Rhea. Sorry but you are an inactive person in this game. Di tayu nagkakilala nang ganun katagal and wer not close. We just didnt click at a short time. My to save is for Pao. He needs to get the mess out of his system. So dapat wag na nyang pancnin ang away.


"LONGORIA": my 2 points goes to ian just because i wasnt able to communicate with too much on the last couple of days, and my 1 point goes to rhea. I think that she would get a lot of votes coz of her busy schedule which i think would be unfair if that would be the basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home