Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 2

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What Adrian thinks about his fellow VHs

Well honestly, I'm really bad with 1st Impressions... But since kuya is asking 4 it, here it goes:

Heidee - I see wee have many things in common basing on her profile (I love "Little Prince" too!)
Ian - He's in another place... Wow. He knows what he likes.
Janette - I actually want to be close with her.Ü I think she'd be a cool ate.
Kathryn - She's in another place too. The pay of hardwork in nursing. I'm astonished... 2nd yr pa nga lang ako, gusto ko nang mag quit. hehehe
Marge - Cool gurl. I'm sure we'd get along well
Maristel - U kinda look like 1 of my ex. HeheheI would love to be Chillaxin' w/ her.Ü
Paolo - He's cool. Bitin ako sa info... Friends only kasi profile nya.

So, those were my 1st impressions. Those were just based on their profiles ha... We haven't really interacted yet.Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home